✖ Chapter 3 ✖

Sorry for the late chapter guys! Dx

I'm honestly sorry D; I don't have any ideas on what to write.. v.v

------------------------------------------------------------------

As Pain had said, we played. I had found razor blades in the bathroom. Someone else probably hid them there. Wonder what happened to them..

When I came out from the bathroom Pain was waiting there. His arms were folded.  And Lucy was sitting on my bed. Her long beach blond and slightly curly hair was hanging down over her face, her white dress was as clean as ever. When i came out her big blue eyes landed on me. She smiled.

"You look beautiful. Scared." I gulped as I sat down in front of Pain. He sat down as well, he had his big sharp knife in his left hand, ready to cut.

"You start Liam" he was mad. "I want it to be deep" he continued. I nodded and placed the razor blade on my thin pale wrist. "Come on already" I pressed the blade against into my skin and made a deep long cut. The blood immediately started flowing out. Pain smiled slightly.

"Good, I like that" Lucy crawled down on the floor and stopped next to me.

"It looks deep! Maybe you will die after all? Wouldn't that be wonderful Alec!?" she smiled in excitement. Pain cut himself almost as deep as me, his arm didn't bleed. I put the razorblade to my arm again and made another cut. Not as deep as the first one. They hurt, my head was dizzy but Pain continued to cut himself. I cried.

"I can't do it.. I'm gonna faint.."

"Oh come on Liam, I thought you enjoyed playing with me"

"Y-You win.. I can't continue"

"Come on, I always win" I felt my tears dripping down on my arms. "Do it.." I made another cut, it wasn't really deep and barley no blood came out of it. "I'm not satisfied with that, make another one"

"N-No Pain.. Please I'm sorry" He shook his head which caused me to cry louder. "P-Pain I'm scared" I whispered and tried to wipe the tears away. He sighed and hugged me.

"Come on Liam, it's just a game"

"But I'm gonna die" Lucy started laughing.

"Liam, your scared face is just adorable" Pain nodded in agreement and a smirk played on his pale lips. I gulped and placed the blade on my wrist again. i made one last cut before i fell to the ground exhausted. My blood was all over the floor. Pain disappeared but Lucy was still here. 

"You should make another one" She smiled and touched my arm. I felt tears escape my eyes and drip down on the floor, getting mixed up with my blood.

------------------------------------------------

"OH MY GOD!" someone shouted. My head was spinning and my skin was pale as snow. I felt someone pick me up and try to talk to me but I couldn't hear them clearly, I wasn't even sure if I could reply. When they person picked me up I leaned over to puke, but nothing would come out. Instead my vision got black and I found myself passing out.

-------------------------------------------------

I was laying in a different room when i woke up. I had tubes transporting oxygen into my nose and my arm was full of bandages. I also had an indicator which transported blood into my other arm. My head was hurting and the light felt too bright. I took a deep raspy breath and looked around. There were two more beds but only one more patient. On a table next to my bed there was flowers and a teddy bear. I felt my eyes sting, I was about to cry. I sit up as I reach for the teddy bear. It was soft and hugging it felt great. Suddenly someone came into the room. It was my dad with a cup of coffe and a sandwich. When he saw me sit up he quickly put his stuff on the bedside table and hugged me.

"We're all so glad that you're okay" He whispers and rub my back.

I got to spend that day with my dad. We went to the cinema. He said that the doctors had put me on heavier medication. I hadn't noticed but not even Pain was here anymore. This was exactly what I needed. We watched a comedy movie and dad had bought popcorn.

We came back to the hospital by 7pm after having dinner together. And not once were any of the others there. I went straight to bed that night. And before dad left he kissed my forehead and told me good night.

"We care about you Alec" he said before he left. I was so happy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awws some father love (-^〇^-)

So if you haven't seen the post I made like yesterday I will take a break from this story and start writing on another yaoi/boyxboy!

I will try to update this when I have time but uploading two chapters every week is a lot to write ;o Uhhu I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And if you really want me to continue this story you can comment and I will see what I can do about it c;