The Interview

Abigail comes running to her friends (Emma,Ava and Charlotte) and hugs them with delight holding a paper. "What's that your holding" Emma asks playing with her cream looking hair "it's a sheet to get an interview with the famous Mr. Lee!" Abigail says in joy then sees all the girls jumping  up and down screaming in joy. "You got this for us...your awesome!" Ava swings her pink locks in Abigail's face and then grins.

Ava's POV:

I can't believe this Abigail chick thinks shes going to be going with us to this interview. Just you wait... Emma taps on Ava's shoulder. "Earth to Ava..." She looks confused on what Ava was whispering about "you ok you where looking into putter space for sometime..." She smiles but in a concerned way. "Yeah I'm fine just..." She pulls the girls over and starts saying untruthful things about Abigail, then Charlotte and Emma get mad and walk up to Abigail an just slap her. "You monster" Charlotte is never the one to slap others so when she slapped Abigail Ava's smiles was ear to ear. "W-what did I do..." Her voice shakes in fear "you know what you did...can't believe I trusted a killer wolf" Her warm pink eyes went cold right in front of Abigail's eyes. The girls walk away with the paper and never talked to her afterwards.

~Sorry if it's so much drama. Hoped you enjoyed and tell me what else you wanna see!~