Pervert

Ava's POV

Ava and the girls (Emma and Charlotte) are walking to the mangers office to become stars but the guy wanted to see there talent first so he took one back individual. Charlotte was first and she starting showing him of how great of a singer she was, then Emma. Emma showed the boss that she is good and art and at dancing. And last but certainly not least came Ava. Shaking her ass and pushing her tits up while walking in and the boss saw her doing that as well but one thing he did not know hits him so fast he can't cope with what happens. Ava bends over and her bare ass is showing. He grins from ear to ear and grabs her by the waist. "You want this?" She ask "yes please give it to me" he begs going on his knees just to see her front part and he starts to drool. "Well then give me this job and you can have all of this...deal?" She ask tilting her head "deal!" He smiles once he sees her taking off her clothes. Then all that crazy stuff happens (tell me in the comments if you want me to wright it out next time thanks!)

Charlotte's POV

As she hears the moans coming from the office she leans over to Emma and kisses her on the cheek. "You really love me huh?" She ask in a sexy tone. Charlotte smiles and kisses her even more but after a few hours all the girls leave to go to Ava's and watch -Annabelle coming home-. The girls where so happy but Charlotte was scared luckily she had her girlfriend by her to hold her close and comfort her.

~Annyong! And sorry about that Ava part...she's a slut in the story and I had to keep it short so if you are younger than 13 your mom wouldn't come yelling at you but anyway see you guys in the next one, Annyonghi-gaseyo!~