Twenty One

Crossroad

"Ji Yeon aa! It is dangerous!" Because of that foolish act of Ji Yeon, he crossed the road again and pulled her to the side.

"Why did you stop in the middle of the road?!" Felix yelled, losing his chills.

"..." Ji Yeon pulled him into a hug.

"What's wrong?" Felix stayed still in his position, wasn't giving any reaction.

"Did I-" Ji Yeon breathlessly said and Felix eventually returned the hug.

"Yah Kwon Ji Yeon!" Seungmin who was holding her backpack freaked out.

He almost passed out on the spot at the tragic scene. Seungmin had his eyes opened wide and heart beating fast. Who knew his friends would act like complete fools.

"You are insane!" He added, still in shock.
"Both of you! You are lucky enough the light was still green!" Seungmin smacked Felix on his shoulder, turning mad.

"I am sorr-" Ji Yeon blinked her eyes multiple times, struggling to keep her consciousness.

It was tiring to blackout all of the time. The situation was like you closed your eyes at one place only to wake up at a totally different place.

"Ji Yeon aa," They were still in a hug but Ji Yeon loosened her grip and it was only Felix holding onto her.

"Yah! What should we do?! She closed her eyes!" Seungmin jumped around in horror.
"Ahaaaaa! Ji Yeon aa! Wake up!"

"What do you mean?!" Felix couldn't see her face as she was relaying to him in order to keep the standing position.

"Boys, what did you do? Your friend is completely 0ut." A middle age woman walked passed them.

"REALLY?!" Felix finally got the idea of the whole situation.
"YAH YAH MIN! CALL NINE ONE ONE!"

"Kdnwjdnandnamdna," Seungmin was everywhere, scared to even do anything.

Felix hurled his backpack to Seungmin.

"Ani ani, dwaesseoyo!" Felix broke the hug and pulled the unconscious Ji Yeon onto a piggy back.
"Let's go!" He started running and Seungmim followed after him.

-

Daesung University Hospital,

Ji Yeon ended up at the specialist again, it was the third time after waking up.

"Oh hi Felix, Seungmin." Mi Joon, Hyunjin's mother entered the private ward.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Seungmin greeted her in enthusiasm.

"Annyeonghaseyo ajumma." Felix bowed to the familiar doctor.

"Is Ji Yeon your friend too?" She began checking the vital sign.

"..." Felix nodded.

"Ji Yeon came here from time to time," she said, adjusting her white coat.

"Really?" Felix knitted his eyebrows.
"W-why?"