Twenty Four

Classroom,

The students were back in the classroom and the teacher was once again absent. The boys were busy talking about Felix and his taekwondo match that evening.

"Guys please don't come." Felix shrugged, didn't wish to see his friends there.

"Wae~ we want to watch." Seungmin shook his hand, again.

"Hyunjin," Chani approached them and Hyunjin looked at the boy who was standing beside his table.

"Ah right Chani!" Hyunjin stood up from his chair and people looked at them.
"Let's go out."

"What is it about?" Chani grew more anxious than he already was.

"Kaja," Hyunjin dragged him out by pushing Chani from the back, friendlily.

____

Outside,

"What is it?" Chani asked.

"You said you wanted to join basketball right?" Hyunjin returned Chani's question with another question.

"Definitely! Why? Is there a vacant spot." Chani was more than just excited.

"Hrmm! The coach told me to ask you. You can come to practice starting next week. I will give you the schedule." Hyunjin pulled out his phone.

"Wah, I thought you wanted to talk about what. I was pondering about it." Chani let out a sigh of relief.

"Line Line!" Chani's phone lightened up.

"Aniyo, just basketball."
"I added you into the group and sent you the schedule." Hyunjin stated.

"Kkeut?" Chani couldn't be happier.

"Nae kkeut." Hyunjin nodded.
"Let's go back in." He then walked back into the classroom.

"Mwoya, I thought I was about to get beaten." Chani stared at Hyunjin from the back.

-

Ilsan High School indoor court,

"You guys are here too?" Felix looked at his friends who came to give him support during the taekwondo match.

"I came to watch you get beaten to death." Hyunjin chose the front row seat, the first in the line.
"While eating popcorn." He popped a popcorn in his mouth.

"This is like watching mortal kombat real life." Hyuna clapped her hands and Felix sent her a death glare.

"Wah Hyuna you-"
"Are violent. You people better be cheering for me, or else I am sending you all back home." Felix said, tightening the black belt around his white taekwondo uniform.

"But where is Ji Yeon?" Han tried to catch a glance of Ji Yeon but she was nowhere around.

"She has an appointment." Felix shrugged and stretched his arms, randomly punched the empty air.