Twenty Nine

Starbucks cafe,

"Ji Yeon, is he your boyfriend or what?" Hyunbin asked, looking at Felix.

"Yes," Ji Yeon replied.

"What?" Hyunbin's eyes were dulling in disappointment.
"Why didn't you tell me?"

"..." Ji Yeon was standing in between Felix and Hyunbin, jumping from 100 floors building in her mind.

"Care to explain what is happening here?" Felix crossed his arms.

"I need to go," Ji Yeon grabbed her phone from the table and walked away, leaving the cafe in rush.

"Kwon Ji Yeon! Where are you going?!" Felix ran after her.

"You- we are not finish yet." He turned around and talked to Hyunbin.

"Ting!" The door produced sounds as Felix walked out.

Hyunbin stood in his position, wasn't sure how to react.

-

Outside,

"Yah Kwon Ji Yeon! Stop running away!" Felix caught her hand and Ji Yeon turned around.

"I am sorry, but we only exchanged number because he helped me." Ji Yeon looked at Felix right in his eyes, trying to make him believe in her.

"Helped you with what?" Felix raised his eyebrows, still holding onto her hand.

Ji Yeon left out that part in the interrogation and nobody knew about it aside Hyuna, Hyunbin and her. Not even Felix. As much as Ji Hyun's was a wanted criminal, she could turn into one on the charge of using medication for bad purpose.

"Helped me,"
"With monitoring Hyuna when she was talking to Ji Hyun." Ji Yeon made up a lie.

"You are lying Ji Yeon."
"I know it when you lie." Felix let go of her hand, disappointed.

"Felix,"
"I don't want to fight with you. Whatever the reason behind us exchanging number, I promise you it wasn't because I was interested."

"..." Felix waited for Ji Yeon to continue her sentence.

"Please stop doubting me,"
"I only like you." She confessed and Felix was holding back his smile.

"W-whatever." Felix rolled his eyes, put his hands inside his hoodie pockets and walked away.

"Felix! Are you still mad?" Ji Yeon held onto his hoodie from behind.

"I am still mad, you are still keeping something from me." Felix kept walking and Ji Yeon was pulled along.

"Haaa, Yongbok." She caught up his pace and walked on the side, hugging his arm.
"Don't be like this." Ji Yeon became all pouty.

"Go away," Felix playfully shoved her away but Ji Yeon kept hugging him, causing Felix to let out a chuckled.

"You are laughing!" She grinned.