Chapter Eleven: Her Home

Everything is a mess.

That moment, the moment she looked in my eyes with her accusing yet pained eyes I just don’t know what to say. I saw her standing from her seat when I didn’t answer and I just watched her leaving. I didn’t even tried to stop her on leaving me. I just let her.

And that’s so stupid of me!

But..

It’s just I don’t know what to say. She’s hurt. She’s in pain. And I don’t want her to be like that. I always want her to be happy

And I know I can make her happy.

She left him. The only woman she love this much. His dreamgirl.

This is the reason why he doesn’t want her to join that stupid team building. He knows someone would snatch her away from him. He felt that and yet he let her go.

That was really stupid.

He is now sitting on the sofa inside their house. The house where he and his love shared for two years. He gulped the remains on the beer he is holding.

Shit!

It figging two years and now she’s gone. Now she thinks, everything we shared was a lie. But for me, those were true, my dream came true.

I sacrificed everything to be with her. I even did everything to have her.

And yet, my everything was not enough for her to stay.

Why the hell is she still looking back? Why the hell she sought out to remember her past. Don’t she understand? I don’t need her past. We don’t need her past.

She is satisfied with just me. She told me that.

Then, who the hell influenced her mind like that in just 5 days?!

And how the hell she chose to believe that someone  over me?!

Then he gulped another round of beer and a flashback rushed in.

“Matt!” he heard her called him. “Mattching! Hahahaha.” Then her laugh,

He smiled hearing those sweet voice of hers.

She is currently sitting on the grass smilingly watching him walking towards her. He sat beside her then she leaned her head to his shoulder.

That is the very first time his face felt so warm.