How you Meet. (Part 1) (Marvel)

7181 words

Marvel

Soulmate preference
How you meet

Third person POV.

Tony stark aka Iron Man

Alex was born with a tattoo for her soulmark. It is the Q and Heart. Like the Q of Hearts on a playing card.

It was placed on her collar bone. She always loved staring at it. It always gave her hope, maybe one day she could meet her soulmate and she could live her happily ever after.... or what not. She just wants to be with her mate. Well... if they want her back.
When you meet your soulmate your soulmark would burn. Alex has been waiting for the day her mark burns.

Alex worked for a small coffee shop that she semi owns with her grandmother. When she was younger her grandmother taught her everything about baking and cooking. And she loves it so they saved up and bought a small shop and made it there own, now they have a great coffee/bakery shop that tons of people come to.

Her grandmother walked in from the front of the building with her knitting kit with her, "Come dear please give me a hug" she said. Alex walked down the stairs from her small apartment. Her apartment is connected to the coffee/bakery shop. You go up a fight of stairs and unlocked the door and your in her humbled house hold.

Alex walked over to her grandmother and gave her a tight-ish hug and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Hello grandmother, how was your sleep?" She asks.

She walks to the front door and flipped the board over to say open.

It was still dark out but it was only 6:30 am and a few people show up around 7 am to get the fresh cup of coffee. She went back and placed the fresh baked pastry in the glass cass and made fresh coffee and heat up water.

15 mintues later everything was set and there was 1 customer already.
Her grandmother sat at her chair knitting. Alex was sitting down at the same table as her grandmother. She had an old book open waiting for more customers to come by. Her grandmother would ramble on about what she had seen on the television last night before bed.

Alex would sit patiently listening to her grandmother. Ever minutes she would look up to see if anyone was going to come in.

(To Tony)
Tony Stark was the amazing Iron Man. But let's not forget that he was a playboy, well he was but... when he almost died. Everything changed. He new about soulmates since he was young, since his mother and father were soulmates. He saw the love between them, he saw a tons of his friends find their mates. He hasn't and he was slowly losing hope.

He would drink and party a lot, but mostly he was down in his lab working on new things or he would be with the team taking down hydra or anything threatening. He could handle being so alone anymore. So he buried himself with work.

Bruce walked down to Tony's lab, "Come on Tony. I'm going to get coffee for everyone. I want you to come" he said. "You haven't came out of your lab for 4 days already. You need fresh air and maybe some sun" he added on. "I also need your help carrying everything"

Tony shook his head and continued to work. "Come on Tony your coming with me" Bruce said. He walked over and grabbed his upper arm and dragged him out of the room and up to his bedroom. Bruce through him some new clothes. "Change and meet me in the main room in 5 minutes" he said. Bruce left the room leaving Tony to change.

Tony huffed out. All he wanted to do was work in his lab and try to drown and forget all his emotional. He shook his head and got changed. He probably smelled but he didn't care. He wants to get the coffees and get back to his lab as fast as he can.
He left his room and met up with Bruce.