How You Meet (part 1) DC

How You Meet (paet 1) DC
Agegape Warning

Some preferences might be longer then the others. I'm sorry ahead of this if some are shorter. I'm sorry again about them being so long.... but it's like tones of smallish stories.... in a way.

Third person POV.

DC

Bruce Wayne
Violet is a 25 year old woman. She had moved to Gotham with her dad when she was only 5 years old. Her mother had left them for another family and sinces then it has always been just her and her dad... and her pet cat Beauty. Beauty was one of her bestfriends.

Violet was born with a small flower tattoo in her left ear. That tattoo told people and her that she has a soulmate. Like a lot of people who get this kind of soulmark it was harder to find your soulmate. When your close to your soulmate your mark itches and burn, sometimes they glow.

Violet was born with a soulmark of a small flower on her left ear. This is
one of plenty of ways to find you're soulmate. She has the tattoo mark. There is a timer mark, the red string on the pinky that connects to your other half. Theres another one where you can't see color until you meet you're soulmate. Then theres another color one where you can see color but you can't see one color until you meet your soulmate. There's the soulmark one where you can write to your soulmate through ink on any part of your arm, or the one where you can hear your mates thought. Theres plenty more, but that would go on. There is a possibility that you are born with no mark, just like her mother and dad.

Violet was intrested what it would feel like when she was close to her mate. When she thought about her soulmate she gets happy and.... then she gets depressed.

She was young when her mother left, but she wasn't stupid. She knew what happen. That day when her mother left.... it got heated, and small Violet got in the way. When her mother went at her father, her mother accidentally rammed her knee into her daughters rib cage. She had got a broken rib from it.

Again her mother didn't mean to, but she was out of the house with the rest of her stuff after seeing her daughter fall to the ground, when her late husband went to her daughter who held her rib crying. Her mother was gone.

Violet was ok. Her father took her to the hospital and told of what had happen. The nurse felt very bad for Violets dad and of course she felt bad for the young 5 year old who kept asks where her mother was going and when she would be back.

It's been 20 year with out her and everything is going good. She does sometimes thinks about her mother.... but it's more of annoying thoughts. Like why would she leave? Or what would she be doing right now? Did she even love me? Did you ever loved dad? That's just some of her thoughts.

Those thoughts goes somewhere. Somewhere deeper. So Violet felt like she didn't deserve to be loved. Why would someone like her? Why would someone tie themself down to her? For her.

She feels so weird when someone gives her physical attention. She feels out of sorts of being close to people. It just didn't feel like she deserves that kind of attention.

But lucky enough that doesn't happen often. She is either working for her boss or at home with her dad and cat, she would go with friends, have two normal days for herself, until she goes back to her boss.

Violet works as assistant for one of the biggest bachelors in Gotham. Well one of his assistants. He has two, one being her and one being Lily her friend. Violet works 2 days in a row then switches with Lily and then so on. They start at 6 am to 10 to 11 pm at night. Her boss isn't as rich or as amazing as Bruce Wayne, but he is still rich to be on the news.