How You Meet (Part 2) (Marvel)

How You Meet part 2
5618 words

Thor
Willow Barton is, Clint Barton younger sister. She has always been with him. When shield got him to join she joined too. When Natasha came, they became great friends.

The only time she has never been with her brother when they fight in New York. She was on a mission that she couldn't get out of. She was devastated when she heared her brother was brain wash to do Lokis bidding.

It was months after the fight when she came home. She instead hugged her brother and friend tightly.

Willow took Clint and Natasha out to get some drinks and talk. Natasha told her everything that had happen with Loki. She told her about Thor and she was intrested in him.

Willow was born with out seeing the color red. She has never seen it. When she looked at Natasha's hair all she was a dark brown to her. She always wondered what the color red looked like. But she has to wait until she meets her soulmate to see the color red.

But of course she hasn't seen them yet. She would wait as long as she have to, but she is getting lonely. She has seen her older brother find his soulmate and start a family with.
Natasha had her flings with people.

But her she wanted to wait for her soulmate and that what she is doing.

To Thor

Thor has a soulmate. But he has looked for them on Asgard, and found no one. He had wait centuries and centuries and still no mate.

He tried to detract himself with woman, liquor, and fighting. When he was sent to earth he felt a connection, like he was supposed to be here. But he still couldn't see red. He went back home and he still felt drown to earth. So when he had to go back to earth to get Loki he didn't mind it... well not fully, the fact that he had to fight his brother.

After the fight with Loki, he sent Loki to asgard and came back to become Avenger. He went from both Asgard and Earth.

When Clint told the team that his sister will be joining the team, they were all happy to let her join. Natasha couldn't wait for her friend to join. Clint was excited that he could watch her all the time. Him be the protective older brother he is.

She had came back from a short mission with another Agent that they new good enough to trust with her.

When he got the text that she was on her way back from her apartment she shares with Natasha.

Willow had taken a shower and changed in a new outfit. After that she quickly ran to the Baker shop down the road and got some pastries and coffee for her new team mates. Willow is 23 years old, so she is quite younger then her brother. That is why her brother is so protective of her.

She got a box and placed the pastries and coffee soflty. She paid the lady and left. She made sure the coffee never spill over. After walked a great 8 mintues she was close by the street of the avenger building.

A small time skip and she is in the elevator going up to meet with her brothers and his teammates. She hoped they would like her.

She doesn't want them to hate her. She knows Clint and Natasha like her. She hopes Tony will like her. She has always thought Tony Stark was cool. The door open with a ding and she walked down the hallway.

She didn't realized that her hand was hurting so bad. Her hand has gotten hurt and she a black eye. Nothing bad. But she knows her brother will get mad. So she cover her hand with fingerless gloves. But she couldn't hide the black eye.

"Willow!" Clint yelled out. "Clint!" Willow yelled back.
Clint walk over and took the box. "Hi" she said to him. "Hi" he said back. She smiled and he smiled back.