Hogwarts (continued)

The rooms was lit with a soft yellow glow which came from the floating candles. It looked like the Great Hall and the Slytherin Common Room mixed together. There was a table for four on the left area with a kitchen tucked in the corner. The right was the common room area, a fire place with a soft fire roaring, a queen sized bed with silky navy blue sheets, an L-shaped couch and a mahogany coffee table in front of the fire, fluffy grey rug in the middle of it all. Draco carried him over to the table and pulled out a chair for him. His actions and movements were sweet and caring Harry didn't understand. The second Draco sat down a small feast appeared, it felt like Thanksgiving. After a few bites he realized the table was filled with his favourite food and Draco's, 'wait why do I know Draco's favourite food?!' Draco started the conversation, his voice confident and smooth. A stark contrast to what Harry was feeling at the moment.

"I think you're wondering why I brought you here, Harry." Draco said carefully, purposefully using his first name to get his attention. When Harry nodded he continued.

"Your ears appeared in our compartment, your purrs, and the way you acted around me afterward. I don't want to scare you but I just want you to know that you are most likely my mate." Draco stated like he was reading off a script, he was fidgeting now under Harry's unchanging cat-like (hAh) gaze.

Harry stood up abruptly, looking panicked Draco stood as well to but not with the intent to stop him, but because he was scared. Harry froze and so had Draco. Harry didn't know what to do right now, he had the strong urge to run and another which was telling him 'Go to your fucking mate you fucking dimwit, we need him, need'. Draco let his glamour down because Harry was starting to hyperventilate. Harry looked up when he felt the presence of another magical being. Draco was stiff as Harry's expression had not changed, nor had he spoken any words. Something clicked in Draco then, he sat criss-cross in front of the Potter heir. Harry pounced then, taking in his scent. Harry then sat timidly beside Draco, his... mate.

Draco smiled and pulled Harry closer as he felt the mating magic sink in. Unlike Harry, Draco was a Wolf (which is different than a Werewolf for your information.) which was pretty rare as well as the Neko (since they weren't really out and about in society anymore).

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry was currently sleeping on Draco's lap as the shadows of the fire danced across the slim frame of his body. Draco then felt a pull towards the small Neko, he accio'd a book from the Malfoy Manor and turned the pages swiftly. He stopped when he found what he was looking for.

The Mating Game:

Once magical beings such as Wolf find their mate they have a 3 week time period to mark them, this consists of: biting on the neck and/or sexual intercourse. The Wolf will start growling if the dominant feels the need to protect their mate or if their dominance is being challenged. Once this has been completed, they will grow magical bonds which allows them to feel strong emotions and basic surface thoughts. For example, if they were feeling overwhelming happiness or insurmountable rage the other mate would feel it.

Draco had to do this quickly as the book had not specified what would happen if the game has not been finished in the 3 week time stamp. Draco left the book on the floor and fell asleep. What Draco didn't know that it had mentioned what would happen.

If not completed in the 3 week period the submissive mate will go into heat and any creature will be able to steal them.