Friday's Deception

"Help me!!"-Amelia screamed out luckily she was saved.

Sophia hurried off of the ground to help Amelia up.
"Thank you so much, turns out you weren't lying about the dying thing." Amelia said thankful.
"So since I'm saved now what?" Amelia said.
As soon as Amelia said that a vision came Sophia, this vision showed her falling on a piece of metal and then being ran over; could this mean death was making another attempt at Amelia? Was he going on to the next person? Or was Sophia just seeing things? Whatever the reason was Sophia blacked out.
As Sophia's eyes were blacking out, Amelia tried to carry Sophia, she couldn't; So the next possible solution was to call Elijah.
Amelia quickly got out her phone.
"ELIJAH! COME QUICKLY!" Amelia said urgently.
When Elijah received the call he rushed but then he remembered, he didn't know Amelia's address.
Elijah called back.
"What's your address Amelia?" Elijah demanded on the phone.
"1234 Jack St." Amelia said quickly.
Elijah hurried to the location, when he saw the sight of Sophia's body on the ground.
    "Is she dead?!" Elijah said immediately picking her up.
     "No I asked what's going to happen since death skipped me!" Amelia said trying to keep up with Elijah, who was trying to get to a nearby hospital fast.
      When they left the woods, there was a hospital. Elijah and Amelia rushed to the emergency room; where doctors immediately grabbed Sophia and rushed her to a room.
     Elijah and Amelia were forced to just wait until they were called.
     Meanwhile, Abraham and Hannah we're still at Mia's house.
     "What happened to Amelia do anybody know?" Hannah said looking around.
     Abraham didn't say anything he still scared for death to come after him. Hannah went to calm him down.
    "Hey, Sophia is going to save us" Hannah said shaking Abraham.
     "If anything happens... I just want to say I love you Hannah" Abraham said hugging her. Hannah didn't hold back and hugged her back. While hugging they walked outside to find the others; Abraham saw something horrific, it was a hallucination of Isaiah.
     "So you guys thought that was the last of me?" Isaiah said while his body was burnt.
     "YOU'RE DEAD ISAIAH" Abraham said screaming stepping by the street; he then fell and a piece of metal impaled him.
     "ABRAHAM!" Hannah screamed, she couldn't do anything now because the truck was falling onto him.
     "Goodbye Love" Abraham said feeling defeated.
     Abraham was dead, and Hannah fell to the ground and started crying; Mia's parents came to comfort her and started to mourn also.
     "Guys! We have to save-!" Sophia said being interrupted by the medical room. The doctor told her she need to rest. The doctor soon went to Amelia and Elijah and tell them to go talk to her.
      "Guys I can't leave right now but I need you to go save Abraham!" Sophia said while watching Amelia and Elijah run back to Mia's house.
     After running they saw the truck tipped over and saw Hannah crying.
     "Hannah... what happened?" Amelia said in the gentlest tone.
      "He's gone" Hannah said wiping her tears.
     Elijah and Amelia both looked at each other and tears started to fall and while they were crying it was morning time.
   Abraham was gone and they all started to mourn; another life was lost.

To be continued...