The Great Survivor

"Death is coming for me!" Elijah kept repeating.

     Everything that has been has been happening for the past two days has been recorded in Sophia's journal. From the beginning of this to the end.
    Sophia received a call while writing.
    "SOPHIA I THINK DEATH IS HERE" Sophia instantly hanged up and ran to Elijah's house, which was ironic since they lived near each other.
    Sophia was knocking hard. She tried to twist the door and it was locked. Something was off, Elijah's parents always answer the door. She hurried to the back of his house and it was also locked.
     "ELIJAH!!" Sophia screamed. She heard something fall and broke into his house using a rock. She saw the fridge on top of Elijah. She quickly ran towards him and helped him up. She then saw a fire in front of both doors of the door.
     Elijah went to find some water and salt. Sophia took it from a injured Elijah and threw it on the fire. It grew larger and they started to get scared.
    "Could this be the death of both of them?" The fire's aroma was injuring Elijah more.
   "Hang in there ok?" Sophia said.
    "I...I'll try" Elijah said coughing.
  A big boom happened by the front door, it caused the whole house to rumble knocking over Sophia and Elijah.
   This gave them a opening they ran to the door and got blasted when the whole house blew up, leaving it in flames. Elijah barely was able to get up, Sophia helped him up and they walked to Sophia's house.
   Another crisis was adverted, death was next for Sophia.

To be continued...