Chapter 3

[Jeongyeon's POV]

"Well..." I then tell her everything about what happened a few years ago.

A few days later

I saw Momo at the hallway, using her phone outside the girls toilet.

I look around and didn't saw J-Hope around so I went to talk to Momo.

"Hey." I said and she look up.

"Hi." Momo said and looked down at her phone again.

"Where's J-Hope?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know. Probably still not in school yet." Momo said.

After Mina and Sana came out from the toilet, they were about to leave when Momo accidentally step onto a puddle of water and slipped.

Luckily I'm just behind Momo so I held onto her waist.

Luckily before we even landed on the floor, I was under her so she will be falling onto me rather than the floor.

But the back of my head hit the floor and it hurts.

"Are you okay?" I asked despite the pain at the back of my head.

"I'm fine. Thank you." Momo said and I smiled.

Momo then stood up and I stood up as well.

After that, I went to the toilet and touch the back of my head.

"No blood." I said to myself and rubbed the area that is painful.

After that, I went back to class and rest my head on the table with my hands under because I feel giddy.

After resting for don't know how long, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I looked up and saw Chaeyoung looking at me with worried eyes.

"Bro, you okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Just feel giddy. It'll be fine later." I said and he nodded.

Few seconds later, the teacher came in and started his lesson.

*time skip to after lesson*

I walked out of the class and went to my locker to put my things.

Later, I saw Momo coming out from the class alone.

I went to her and pass her the gift I bought for her.

"Hey, Momo, erm... This is a small gift I got for you. It wasn't costly and very expensive brand but it's nice and simple. I hope you can accept it. Moreover, this is one of my mum's jewelry. I hope you can accept this." I said and Momo took it.

Momo opened the box and reveals a simple necklace.

It wasn't very fancy and does not worth thousand bucks but it is very valuable to me and I would like to give it to someone I like.

Momo smiled and thanked me but soon, the Bangtan gang came and Jin, V and Jungkook pushed me away from Momo.

J-Hope took the box and throw it on the ground.

"Don't you know that Momo is my girlfriend?" J-Hope asked and I nodded.

"Then? Why are you still sending her gift?" J-Hope asked.

"She's bring your girlfriend doesn't mean that I can't give her any gifts." I said.

"So? She's mine and I don't allow you to give her anything." J-Hope said.

"If she's not married one day, she doesn't belong to anyone and anyone have the right to woo her." I said.

J-Hope then grabbed my collar and slammed me to the nearest wall.

What's worse, it hurt my head a lot.

I start to feel even more giddy than before and feel like I will lose my conscious anytime.

"Listen up, you asshole. If you don't leave her alone, I will make you regret not leaving with your parents to heaven." J-Hope said and I looked at Momo.

'Didn't she promise me that she wouldn't tell anyone about this?' I thought.

*Flashback*

"Well... About 5 years ago, at October 31, my dad and my mum planned to bring me to a theme park. After that, they wanted to go home but I refused to. I begged them to go to an arcade since they are unavailable to celebrate my birthday the next day. Because it was my birthday wish, they didn't refuse and my dad drove to a nearby arcade. But before we make a turn into the car park, a lost controlled car come straight and crash with my dad's car. Both me and my parents were injured badly especially my dad as the car crashed onto the driver's side. My mum gained conscious and struggled to get me out of the car. I actually refused to leave and wanted to help them out despite my injuries but my mum just pushed me out and some man came over and stop me from going close to the car. When I was struggling to break free, I saw my mum smiling at me weakly and mouthing to me "saranghae". I quickly break free from the man that is holding me back but it was too late. The car explode and..." I stopped as I choked on my saliva and a tear rolled down.

I felt Momo patting my back and smiling to me.

"I just lose my parents like this... If I didn't say that I wanted to go to the arcade, the accident wouldn't have happen and they will not die..." I said and start to let out my tears.

"I really miss them..." I said and Momo continued to pat my back.

After a few minutes, I look up and wiped my tears.

"Momo, please don't tell anyone about this." I said and she nodded.

"I trust you that's why I told you. Please don't tell anyone." I said and she nodded.

"I won't." She said and I smiled.

"Promise?" I asked.

"I promise." Momo said.

"Thank you." I said and she smiled back.

*End of flashback*

"You promise me that you won't tell anyone. Why did you tell him?" I asked and Momo looked down.

"I trusted you..." I said.

"Even she betrayed you. Just leave her alone. She doesn't even want to talk to you anymore." J-Hope said.

"Don't worry, I won't bother her again." I said and took the box.

I then walked down the hallway but before I can exit the hallway, the pain at the back of my head is really intolerable and I feel like I'm fainting.

My legs give me up and I kneel down on the floor while holding onto the back of my head.

'Shit... Blood...' I thought and collapsed on the floor.

Before I lose conscious, the last thing I heard is Chaeyoung shouting my name and his loud running steps.

____________________________________

So this is Jeongyeon's secret. (The wound at the back is caused by the accident as glass shattered and cut the back of his head deeply.)
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!