Prologue Part 1

My twin, Clara, and I had been fighting about one thing or another and it seemed to have upset our mother this time.

"Children!" She yelled after us, as we ran out into the yard. She stared daggers into our backs till we passed the tree line.

"You know, we probably will get into some real trouble for fighting on of these days."  Clara says to me. She smiles, the sun reflecting off her pure white teeth.

"We'll deal with that when the day comes." I said laughing a little at how giddy she was acting. "What are you so happy for?" I asked stopping momentarily. 

"Nothing. Just I love being in the woods, I feel so close to nature." She smiled as she picked a seed off the ground. It opened up instintly. Blooming into a flower. "Feeling the life force of the forest around you. Walking along the souls of the plants. It's truly the most refreshing." She muttered, more to herself then me. 

"Yes. This is true. But we must not forget that the forest, and elders have set in place that we make no means to bestow this knoledge on meer humans." I repeated a rule that had been repeatedly drilled into my brain.

========================================================================================

Sooo what do you think? Trust me, it gets better!