Chapter 10: first day (part 2)

After given herself the daily beauty care Aya toke Anne to the mall where she's supposed to meet up with her friends before heading to work.

"Should I pick you up from the mall or the girls house?"

"I am not sure I will call"

"Text if you are going to have dinner with them"

"I know"

Once they reach their destination Aya parked in front of the front gate not allowing Anne to go down until she spot Vivi and the rest of the group.

"They are there, can I go down now?"

"Look inside your bag do you have your wallet?"

"Yes"

"Is there money in it"

"Yes and that only happened once"

"3 times, Phone?"

"Yes"

"lip gloss"

"Yes, I have my power bank, bandage, perfume and mascara bye" she toke off her belt ready to open the door when Aya called her again

"You remember the rules right"

She turns her head to look at her sister disbelievingly "I am almost 15"

"I am 22"

Anne exhale heavily knowing she has to list couple of rules or else she not getting down. "Stay with the group, don't follow strangers, if you get in a fight win it, only order what you are going to eat, after eating go to the bathroom and redo your makeup, and... I forgot"

"Have fun"

A small smile came to Anne lips "Ok bye" she opened the door to get out

"Love you"

"Love you too" she closes it and went to her friends, Aya didn't drive away until she sows her little sister grating her friends.

Driving through the city street while listening to a motivational video on YouTube the traffic light turned from green to yellow, she slows down and manage to stop as the light became red however the driver behind her crash in to her car.

With a pain in her left shoulder, Aya put the car on park and pulled the handle up before getting out. The driver was shouting "WHY THE HELL DID YOU STOP YOU A** WHO ON EARTH GAVE YOU THAT D*** LICENSE".

Once she stepped out her face expression remain calm but anger is clear in her eye. Once she sows his car is a Jeep Wrangler the most important thing in her mind became to see how much damage her car toke.

"S***T ,You have to be kidding me"

The trunk of her C class 200 Mercedes was distorted but his Jeep is barely scratch, yet he's cursing, her eye shift to him.

 all the cursing and shouting he had throws earlier got stuck in his throat when he lays eye on her. Her curly blond hair was highlighted with rose gold reaches to the edge of her shoulders, her green eyes that looks like crystals her tan skin, her body shape and her style were perfect in his eyes.

As his lips begin to shape to a creepy smile Aya starts to feel scared, and examine him as he speaks; extremely tall with a massive build as his body is round. "I am sorry I had a bad start today and didn't mean to take it on you I deeply apologies for what I said earlier" He has a big mouth with three golden teeth a pronounced crooked nose. a thick, woolly black hair tiled in low ponytail, and a small scruffy black beard grows around his jawline.