FOUR┊ ⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻ ┊

October 23rd, 2017: RevPro Monday Night Mayhem - Portsmouth, England
> PORTSMOUTH GUILDHALL <

October 23rd, 2017: RevPro Monday Night Mayhem - Portsmouth, England> PORTSMOUTH GUILDHALL <

Backstage everyone could hear the women's theme songs playing as they both made their way to the ring

Backstage everyone could hear the women's theme songs playing as they both made their way to the ring. As it was set to be one on one, they began to circle each other just before Andy Quildan made his way out onto the stage.

"Women. Don't go ahead without me introducing your other opponent making this a triple threat match. From Marietta, Georgia. America's Innocent." He introduced and everyone was waiting for some music to play as my gimmick hasn't been announced yet. A few people shouted amongst the crowd to hurry up and get the match started already.

Come on, baby, let's do something ugly,
Something you would never touch yourself,
Now let it bleed from me,
I just wanna see it come out.

The crowd blew the roof off the place and I pulled back the curtains to the audience which were clapping as well as hollering. However, there was one girl who looked about sixteen years old and was wearing a Deonna shirt. She probably watched the separate occasions when I attacked Deonna in Women of Honor seeing she looked pissed.

"From Marietta, Georgia. Weighing in at 130 pounds, America's Innocent. Kendall Rhodes!" I was fully introduced as I stepped through the ropes, each woman having a disgusted look on their face. A microphone was handed over to me and I smirked while spinning around to face both of them.

"Don't test me bitches. I'm going to wipe those looks off your faces and make you two look like fools. And you know how I know that's going to happen? Because you're in the ring with one of the best women wrestlers in the world. Also, I'm just better than both of you, to be honest." I cockily stated and laughed before being stomped on as the bell rang.

They didn't give up and just as I knew, they turned to each other and begin fighting one another. After taking my jacket off, I rose and managed to climb up to the top rope without them seeing me until the last second. I jumped off and cross-bodied both of them to which the crowd began cheering.