FIVE┊ ⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻ ┊

October 25th, 2017: Orlando Florida

Matt had sent his address to my phone so as soon as I got into the Uber near the airport, my nerves began to increase

Matt had sent his address to my phone so as soon as I got into the Uber near the airport, my nerves began to increase. Matt has told me countless times that I have nothing to worry about, but this always happens. My anxiety can be quite high most days but of course, I haven't told him that.

I might tell him that tonight because he has a right to know. He's one guy that I've become so close to so I feel like he should know. The Uber driver notified me that we were about 2 minutes away from his house and I seemed to calm down a little bit.

We pulled into his driveway and Matt opened his front door before coming up to me where I was grabbing my bags from the trunk. It looked as though he was wet from having a shower or he was working out.

"Didn't want to get dried before coming out to see me?" I joked around and he let out a light chuckle as my suitcase settled on the ground. I thanked the driver before he drove off and I could give Matt my full attention.

"You'll see why I'm wet in a second." His deep Australian accent came through before wheeling my marble suitcase into the house. I looked around the surprisingly large foyer as my eyebrow cocked up towards his statement and he laughed once again.

"Okay. Also, you have a very nice place." I smiled at him as he placed my stuff next to the lounge in the living room. His hands came up to play with my hair as another smile appeared on my face.

"Thank you. So, why I'm wet? You might want to look in the backyard." He stated and I immediately knew it was either a pool, spa or slip and slide. Seeing I knew he was a child on the inside still, it wouldn't surprise me if it was a slip and slide.

"Pool, spa or a slip and slide?" I laughed out as he took me around his house, the first being the backyard. It wasn't big but it wasn't small, however, my eyes drifted to the inground pool with a black fence around it.

"If you're wondering, I brought my bathers because I couldn't be bothered taking it out of my bag." I answered and he showed me the rest of the house including a few photos from his past.

"You probably should put your hair up if you wanted to go in. Don't want it to fade or anything. Also, where did you want to sleep tonight?" He questioned and I sat on the lounge, testing it out before I stood up back up.

"It seems alright. I guess I can still make up my mind later tonight and yeah, my hair needs to go up otherwise it'll fade. Even though I can get it re-done, I just don't really want to." I answered to which he laughed at my laziness.

"So I guess you're going in. I'll let you get changed in the bathroom next to my room. As well as give you some time to take your makeup off and put up your hair." He allowed me to bring my suitcase over to the fully furnished bathroom.

It seemed as though this room was the only one to have a full renovation complete. The house was definitely beautiful and Matt probably had plans of completing the rest of the house. About 10 minutes later I reappeared in the living room, suitcase in hand and Matt shirtless on his phone.