5

The fire spread, knocking Mr. Joestar and Speedwagon out of the mansion. You followed suit, sighing but shivering at the coldness that pierced your skin.

"Jonathan!" Speedwagon yelled as the fire burned a flaming purple. It was the hottest it could be, and Jonathan wasn't escaping the flames he wanted to finish this.

You could completely understand.

As Speedwagon was about to race past you, you held a single hand up; stopping him from moving an inch. "We just have to trust Jonathan, he can do this. Right Mr. Joestar?"

He nodded, calming the worried Speedwagon as you took calm steps towards the flaming mansion. Jonathan did pop out, but stood quietly at the top as if he was waiting for someone.

The rushed steps going up towards him was a sign and you knew what he was going to do. And you decided to help.

Both Mr. Joestar and Speedwagon watched in fascination as you seemingly  jumped from side to side in the air to reach the top of the mansion.

"Wrrrrrrrrrrrry~ You're too weak Jojo! That girl has made you soft!" Dio roared as he went to attack Jonathan. Jonathan retaliated, just as you grabbed a hold of the blonde vampire yourself.

You smiled sweetly at him, a smile you used to give him when you enjoyed your time together. "If I'm a weak girl, then I can't do this right?" A sharp kick almost sent him tumbling, his eyes turning to catch yours in a glare.

You thought it was over - until Dio grabbed your arm and twisted it. The pain was unbearable, and it was even worse when you found yourself tumbling to the snowy ground.

If you had to guess, your arm is broken.