10

Small dots peppered the zombies skin, as you summoned your stand quietly. Star Titanium floated close, their hair flying softly behind them. "Knives are coming out of his body!" Jonathan pointed out, causing Star Titanium to grit their teeth.

You suddenly thought of your brother, and what he would do in this situation. Probably mutter yare yare daze and beat up the bad guy with style.

"Yare yare daze... is this what you were talking about little tiger?"

Looking behind you, a grin appeared on your face when you realized Jotaro was looking around with curiosity. As you hugged him you heard Speedwagon exclaim, "Zeppeli! You didn't say anything about facing a zombie pincushion!"

The zombie launched the knives from his body at the group, and Zeppeli moved forward to deflect them. "Hamon cutter!" Sending his own hamon towards the knives, he cut them in half as Jotaro stared in fascination.

Bending down towards your height, he kept his gaze on the enemy in front of him. "Little tiger, once the situation arises a sibling beat down is in order hm?" He inquired as you nodded furiously.

Zeppeli handed Jonathan the wine glass from earlier, turning in your direction and handing you another wine glass (except smaller). Jotaro glared at him when he got closer, causing you to flick his hat off and pull on his small hair noodle.

"Jojo, (Y/N) I expect the two of you to defeat this enemy without dropping a single drop of wine."

The enemy disappeared through the wall  and you gripped onto the small wine glass tightly. "Though I must say, if one drop of that wine spills on the ground I'll have no choice but to leave you."

You gulped, putting on Jotaro's hat and tilting it so you could see better. "Alright Jonathan, let's kick this guys butt."

Jotaro stood next to the hole that the enemy disappeared in, creating small talk with Zeppeli and Speedwagon as you and Jonathan walked away.

Jonathan created light, the both of you holding your glasses tightly. It was quiet though the quietness was whisked away once knives flew through the air, Star Titanium grabbing them before they could do damage.

You sighed. "Yare yare daze... I think that light is making us an easy target." Jonathan agreed, throwing the light down and continuing the walking cycle.

Jonathan stopped suddenly, looking down at his wine glass. "(Y/N)... are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Looking down at your own wine glass, you noticed your hamon electrifying it and you smirked as you looked at the wall.

Pointing towards it, your smirk grew as Jotaro's stand punched the wall as well. Taking a deep breath you waited your turn as Jonathan attacked soon after and moved back so you could attack.

Such a gentleman.

"Sunlight yellow..." Your hamon electrified once more, glowing with a bright light. Your stand broke off a piece and shot it towards the same spot on the wall. And you shot your hamon right after you watched your brothers stand punch the wall repeatedly.

"ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!"