11

After the incident you said goodbye to your brother and continued on foot. There was a calm lake in front of you and you stopped to gaze at it. You smiled to yourself - lakes always seemed to interest you.

Groaning caught your attention. Snapping your head to behind you, you realized it was only Speedwagon who was clutching at his chest with a pained expression. "What happened?" Jonathan questioned as Zeppeli huffs.

"Well Speedwagon has been begging for me to give him hamon as well," He informs as he pats Speedwagon's back. "I meant to help him create hamon like I did with you two, it seems my pinky slipped." He says as he apologizes to Speedwagon.

You smile lightly, standing back up and running back over to the group (making sure not to trip over the edges of your tattered dress) - only to stop as a boy ran past you.

The boy jumped into the water, swimming quickly to the other side. You grinned at Jonathan and Zeppeli as you ran back towards the edge of the river.

Summoning hamon to your feet, you skipped over towards the runaway boy on the other side. Zeppeli and Jonathan followed you - Zeppeli quickly tip toed his way over while Jonathan quietly and calmly walked.

Once on the other side you and Jonathan summoned hamon and hit the rocks that the boy was climbing on. Zeppeli smiled widely. "Ah~ That was a nice diminuendo, the two of you overdrived against the rocks! As smooth was silk!"

Jonathan looked up at him. "Do you think I hit the right spot?" Zeppeli shook his head. "No, but (Y/N) was a little bit closer than you were. Two pounds says I'm right."

The boy fell off, with you catching the bag he had with him - and Jonathan caught the young boy. You looked at him curiously, staring at the bag as well. Wait... this was the group's money wasn't it?

As the sun started setting your stomach twisted immediately - Dio is probably heading over here now. Zeppeli tilted his hat with a sigh. "It seems the plan was to give chase."

You took a glance around - frowning when the lake that truly captivated you was gone. "Look around," Zeppeli says softly.

"This is a graveyard!" Speedwagon exclaimed as you mentally cursed loudly. He looked above your heads, his pupil dilating with fear. "There he is Jojo, (Y/N)!" He says as he points in his direction.

He was right - there he was his stance wanting authority and confident in himself. You wish you could shrink - and felt a bit nervous, this would mess with your hamon no doubt but you been trying something in the few minutes that the world with freeze before you would return to your own world.

Dio smirked down at you - and Jonathan being the gentleman that he is stepped forward, ensuring that this was his fight and that he wanted no one else to get hurt.