Experiments//The Crickets 1.

ITS FILTHY IM SORRY IN ADVANCE
but genuinely I want this so bad so enjoy

Jerry: "Y/N, I don't think you could handle us"
Joe: "Yeah.. I mean I understand you being able to handle Buddy, but all of us? At once?"
"What's that supposed to mean? I could so definitely take all 3 of you at once."
Jerry: "Lets see what Buddy has to say about that."
Buddy walks back down the hallway of the studio and into the room.
Buddy: "What are y'all talking about?"
Jerry: "Your lady was enquiring us about our services"
Buddy: "Y/N? What's he going on about?"
"I- uh- Buddy.. I've always had this thing.. that I've wanted to do.."
Joe: "She wants us. The Crickets. To fuck her."
Buddy: "Excuse me? I don't think so. She's mine."
Jerry: "Told you Joe! Besides, Y/N couldn't of handled us anyways."
Buddy: "What was that? Y/N-"
You reach down under Buddy's pants and begin stroking him, making sure to draw attention from the 2 boys.
His head tilts back and his eyes close.
His mouth is gaping open and he moans softly, biting his lip to hold back his panting.
Jerry: "Shit.. Y/N you look so good like that.."
Buddy's head snaps back up and he glares at Jerry.
Buddy: "Yeah. And you're only going to admire her.  Nothing else Jerry."
Joe: "I didn't hear my name in that statement"
Before Buddy can object, Joe's lips are on yours.
"Mmm Buddy don't you want this? Seeing me being an absolute slut for you? Cumming on your cock in front of your best friends? Swallowing your load as they- Shit!"
Without you noticing, Jerry had made his way over you and pulled your skirt up, slipping 2 fingers into your core, thrusting hard.
"Jerry! Ugh please! Yes Jerry!-"
Buddy: "Don't fucking moan his name. You only moan mine. Understand? You're only a whore for me. Got that?"
"Okay, sure, yes."
Buddy: "What was that slut?"
"Yes daddy."
Joe: "Fuck holly, you've got a pretty obedient bitch"
Buddy: "Don't ever call her that again. She may be horny but she's only my bitch. If you don't respect me, you don't respect her. You have to respect her."
Joe: "Sorry. May I? Jerry share her please!"
Jerry: "Jesus Christ Y/N.. you're so tight. Buddy's cock mustn't be a fair size.."
"I wouldn't if I were you.. you're going to piss him off- ugh fuck Buddy please! I need you. One of you. Now."
Joe: "Keep your fingers there Jerry."
Joe removes the rest of your dress and kisses down your torso, finally reaching your clit. Gently kissing and sucking on it, grazing it with his teeth every so often.
You glance up to see Buddy fuming. He rips off his belt and throws his pants across the room"
Buddy: "You have no idea what you've asked for honey"
He walks toward you, his rock hard cock pressed against his stomach.
He rams it into your mouth and you can't help but moan.
You love the way he tastes, and the pleasure you were experiencing was almost unbearable.
He continues to shove himself down your throat, your moans being muffled by his truly incredible size.
Jerry: "Shit.. You're choking her! Is she enjoying this?"
Buddy: "F-fuck I thi-ink she doe-s-s"
You moan in response and Buddy grabs your hair, making you moan even louder.
The familiar feeling of an orgasm begins to build in your stomach and you start rocking your hips forward into Joe's tongue and Jerry's fingers.
Buddy pulls out of your mouth and continues to pump his dick as he marvels at the sight of you.
"I'm close! Please god let me cum. Buddy please let me cum I'll do anything"
Buddy: "Shhhh honey don't worry. Keep going"
Jerry: "Faster? Is that what you mean Holly?"
Buddy: "Yeah. Break her. Joe, speed up. Bite it for all I care"
"Shit! I'm gonna-"
You don't even get to finish your words when an intense wave of pleasure rips through you.
Your back arches up, furthering Joe's grip on your clit.
You tense around Jerry's fingers, he continues to thrust making you see white.
The familiar feeling of Buddy's cum filling your mouth brings you back to reality.
You swallow everything, panting as Buddy pulls your hair so your neck is exposed completely.
Buddy: "Was that good slut? You want more?"
"Y-yes please"
Joe: "I want inside of her first. She tastes so fucking sweet."
Jerry pulls his fingers out of you and places them directly into his mouth.
Jerry: "God you're right. So damn sweet"
Buddy: "Alright if you're going to fuck her, to truly fuck her, you're going to have to agree to some rules. Or else"
Joe: "If it means it gets me in her quicker, then yeah. I agree to your terms."
Buddy: "1. If she tells you to stop, or I tell you to stop, you stop. If you don't, I'll pull you out myself. 2. You're wearing condoms. I'm the only one who can fuck her without them. 3. Stay away from her ass, it's mine. I'm not sharing. 4. No cumming in her mouth, she only takes my cum. Period. 5. You disrespect her, you hurt her, you break these rules, I'll kill you with my bare hands boys. I'm not kidding, I'm sharing the most important person in my life with you. Oh, and if she moans your name, let me know. I'll find a fitting punishment."
Jerry: "That all?"
Joe: "Yeah.. can I stick in in her yet?"
Buddy: "Y/N, are you sure you want this?"
"Yes. Buddy please.. I need to be fucked."
Joe: "Your wish is my command honey"
Joe pushes into you, slowly. It takes no time for you to adjust to his size, he's far smaller than Buddy.
"JO- BUDDY! Ugh yes! Please! Move!"
Joe: "Fuck Holly... she's so wet"
Buddy: "Shut up and fuck her before I change my mind."
Buddy is fuming, watching you with Joe, seeing Jerry stroke himself into your mouth slowly, switching with Joe every so often.
"Buddy... please touch me.."
Buddy: "Nah. You wanted them"
"Don't do this. Please. I want you.. I need you"
Jerry pounds into you, making you scream out and beg.
"B-buddy I- I- nee-d to fee-l you-u in m—y ass"
Buddy can barely contain himself, his gaze is fixated on you, glaring at Jerry as he thrusts harder and harder, the slapping of skin filling the room.
"Please Daddy... please fuck me"
That sets him off. He stands up and lifts you up, momentarily stopping Jerry.
He sits you back down onto his cock, filling your ass up completely.
Jerry thrusts back into you, as hard as ever.
He begins to grow more sloppy and disheveled, suggesting he was about to cum.
Buddy: "Out. Now. Jerry I'm serious."
Jerry: "God I'm cumming"
Buddy: "Son of a bitch! So help me god if you- How fucking dare you?"
Joe had came in your mouth. You had spit it out instantly, vowing to only swallow for Buddy.
Buddy: "Both of you. Out. Now."
Joe: "Her mouth is just so soft.. I'm sorry.. I couldn't help it."
Buddy: "I don't care."
Jerry: "Can we watch her cum? Please? We won't touch her."
Buddy: "It's your call Y/N"
"Yeah. I want you to show them how to fuck me"
Buddy pulls out of your ass and glides into your core.
The familiar feeling of him filling you up perfectly is heavenly.
Every time he manages to stretch you out so skillfully, it's absolute bliss.
He thrusts up into you, making your head tilt back as he kisses your neck.
Your toes curl under as he reaches around to your clit, stroking it.
You feel your orgasm coming.
How he manages to do this to you so quickly , so rapidly.
You come undone as the tip of his cock grazes against your g-spot, feeling him pulse inside of you as your walls milk him dry.
It ends in panting, kissing, and Buddy kicking the two out, leaving you to continue alone in the studio.