Honeymoon(Hollymoon?)/Buddy Holly pt 4

(yeah all of these really are going to contain smut.)

"Yeah thank you, we have everything we need. You've been too kind, we'll contact y'all if we need anything else. Yes. Yes thank y'all. Bye now
I thought they'd never leave!"
"Buddy, they're just being helpful. Relax, we're on our honeymoon! Besides, we're in Paris-"
He kisses you the way you wished he'd kiss you every time. Softly and gentle but filled with passion.
But then again, the way he makes you feel when he does this isn't really encouraged behaviour in church, in front of family..
You hate it when he interrupts you but you love it when he's like this. So forceful and possessive, you love it when he knows exactly what he wants.
He knows how to get it too.
But you felt as if he should work for it this time, besides. the way he fucks you when he gets impatient is the absolute best.
He starts to trail his hands down your sides, to getting your clothes removed but you prevent him from even touching the first button.
"What the hell? You said 'relax', this is how I relax. By fucking your God damn brains out. Let me proceed"
"We have alll night baby, don't you wanna wait?"
"No. I don't. You usually have really good ideas but I haven't had sex with you since we were on that plane and that's a problem. I'm taking you. Now. No questions asked darlin, get on the bed."
He jumps on the bed and poses in what he thinks to be sexy.
It's quite hilarious, but obviously turns you on as it's Buddy.
Rolling your eyes, you walk away from the bed and towards the balcony, gazing upon the gorgeous view before you.
The city at night.
Trying to ignore the whining that the gorgeous view behind you just started.
But, as you realized Buddy didn't know how bad you wanted him, and you wanted to speed this up a bit, you decided to do something that would definitely get him going.
"Oh, Charles, can't you wait a little longer?"
"Did you just- did you just call me 'Charles'?"
"Did I stutter darlin?"
You knew how much he hated you using his first name.
Excited and nervous from what was about to happen you hear footsteps, his breath on the back of your neck..
Then you feel him grab you.
He spins you around to face him, his eyes blackened by lust.
"You're really askin' for it aren't you? On your knees. Now."
He pushes you down hard.
Unzips his pants and shoves his dick in your mouth.
"Suck."
You try and take his length in but he's far too big for that. He thrusts into the back of your throat making you gag.
He grabs the back of your head and pushes you further, holding your hair back so he can get a good look at you.
You don't dare to look up until you get a steady rhythm going and you begin to hear him grow louder.
His head tilted back, eyes clamped shut, glasses falling off of his face, mouth gaping open.
You loved to see him this way. So much it made a loud moan escape your lips.
He pulls your head off of his cock and pulls your hair up so you're facing him.
"Funny, I don't remember tellin you that you're allowed to moan. Do you want your ass to be crimson?"
"I'm sorry. I won't do it again.."
"And not even addressing me as daddy? Oh now you're in for it sweetheart."
He sits you on the bed and walks towards the carry on by the door. He takes out handcuffs, rope, and a blindfold.
Walking towards the bed, he loosens his tie and unbuttons his shirt, sitting back down he grabs you and lays you over his lap.
"Bad girls like you deserve to be punished. Right Mrs Holley?"
"Y-yes Daddy"
"If you take your spanking well, then maybe, maybe baby, I'll think about fucking you. Isn't that generous of me?"
"Yes Da-"
Before you can finish your sentence his hand comes slamming down upon your ass.
He makes you count.
From 1-25.
He chuckles:
"You took that well, want 25 more?"
"N-no daddy"
"Well alright then, on the bed."
You follow his instructions and he follows you to the bed.
He places the blindfold over your eyes and cuffs both of your hands to the bed.
"Be patient. Or else I'll change my mind."
You wait. For what seems like an eternity. Before you feel his lips on yours.
There's nothing loving about the kiss
It's raw lust. You haven't felt Buddy like this before, but you're loving it.
He rips your shirt off and begins to suck on your neck while palming at your breasts.
"I'm still here baby, I'm still here"
He reassures in a loving tone before returning to his possessive disposition.
He trails kisses down your stomach and to the hem of your shorts.
Then pulls them off and you hear them hit the ground.
He doesn't leave your panties on either, but he doesn't touch you.
He just grabs the rope and ties your legs open.
"Don't even bother moving honey, you're all mine now." He says barely above a growl.
He moves up towards your mouth: "Open."
He shoves in a gag, and fastens the leather strap closed.
"Wouldn't want those pretty lips to be destroyed bite down on this."
Then he walks away..
You don't feel him anywhere and wonder if he's left the room, until he thrusts deep inside of you with no warning
"Jesus Christ Y/N how are you still so tight?"
He pounds you, shaking the entire bed.
Your vision blurs and flutters in and out of focus, you can barely think with all of the pleasure and pain he's inflicting onto you.
All that's coming from Buddy is inaudible moans and grunting, profanities of questionable sorts, things you've never heard him say.
He reaches forward and rips off the blindfold
"I want you to see who's doing this. I want you to see who owns you. You're mine. You got that? No one else can make you feel this way, look at me when I'm speaking to you."
Buddy removes the gag and waits to hear you moan, wondering why you're being so quiet he realizes he's still in this act.
"Shit. Baby moan for me, be loud! Let's prove to em' all that Paris really is the city of love!"
You love how cheesy he can be, he's adorable.
And how worked up he got over that line, you can tell he's close.
He quickens his pace and his tip grazes over your g-spot
It sends you over the edge.
You become a moaning mess and beg for him to allow you to cum, and he does.
You see white. You can't hear anything and are entirely in the moment, and only in the moment.
You've never felt like that before.
You reach your highs together and he rides out your orgasms.
Buddy reaches towards the cuffs and takes them off, but leaves the ropes on.
"Buddy what are you doing? Aren't we finished?"
"Finished? Oh baby we're just gettin' started"

😏