Chapter 7

The food was actually really nice. I like food. Food is like a good friend. Yeah, food is nice. So we just put our plates and glasses in the dishwasher and sit down on the couch. Silence.
"Oh I see, guys if nobody says a word, I feel forced to talk about the weather. And I dont want to do that." Ellie says. Finally someone said something. Ashton looks at her: "The sun is really nice today isn't it." She starts laughing and playfully hits his arm. Then Calum tells us that he is really bored and that we should do something. We all agree. "But what?" Michael asks. "Let's go to Funland." Calum suggests. Funland is basically something where you can do lots of different things. There are roller-coasters, free fall towers and so much more. We all agree with his idea. Ellie and I go upstairs to get ready.
"ELLIE! I don't have any make up stuff, a flat iron or any clothes with me!" Ellie looks at me like that wouldn't be a problem. "Hey, that's not a problem. I have quite a lot of things in all of the boys houses since we have sleepovers really often. You can borrow something." Thank god. I really didn't want to leave the house in a Onesie, which you could totally do for Funland, but yeah I'm not the person to do that. So Ellie and I both decide to wear high waisted light blue shorts and some black crop tops. Yeah then we straighten our hair and put on a little bit of Make-Up.
Suddenly Calum enters the bathroom. Shirtless. Holding two t-shirts up. Shirtless. SHIRTLESS! CALUM FUCKING HOOD IS SHIRTLESS AND I AM NOT ASLEEP. "Which one?" I point towards the dark red V-neck one. I didn't say anything because there was a big chance of me telling him to just go shirtless. With a smile he left the room. I could feel my cheeks turn red. Ellie laughs. "What?" "So you and Calum? Tell me. Everything." I swear if it was Luke who told her that, I'll kill him. "Who told you that?" I started to blush even more. "There was no need to. We all know it, except Calum. Don't worry, we're not telling him anything." HOW THE HELL DO THEY ALL KNOW THAT. IS IT WRITTEN ON MY TSHIRT OR WHAT. "Thanks. I don't know what to do Ellie. I hope he likes me back but I don't know, but spending time with him makes me happy and when he hugs me, I hope that it never ends. He's so perfect." Did I just say that out loud? Oh my god. " Aww how cute! You two would make a perfect couple. He likes you back, I'm sure." That's easy to say if you and your boyfriend are actually the perfect couple, but that really gives me hope. She's not like Dani, agreeing with me when I tell her that I think Calum is way out of my league. "WOULD YOU TWO LITTLE BEAUTIES MOVE YOUR ASS DOWN PLEASE?" we hear Michael shouting from downstairs. We get down, look at him with a complete straight face: "We know we are beautiful, but thanks for the reminder." Then we all laugh. We all get into Calum's car and again there's the 6 persons, 5 seats thing but yeah we solve that. After about 20 minutes we arrive at Funland. Michael and Luke suddenly disappeared but yeah, that's how life goes. We can't decide which rollercoaster we want to go on first so we decide to have a snack first. That doesn't make sense but yeah. I like food. Food is nice. Food is my friend. DON'T JUDGE ME! Okay? 
We finally choose to start with the free fall tower, so the four of us get on there. It's really funny to see Ellie, who is a little bit afraid of heights, holding on to Ashton. As we get of we decide to get to the Horror House. There, you can only get in in pairs of two. Ellie and Ashton go first, Calum and me after them. So Calum and I are alone in there and I need to admit, I'm not the person to get scared and afraid of such horror things easily but I guess this is a great opportunity to get closer to Calum. After a while he finally asks me whether I am afraid. "Maybe a little bit." He pulls me closer to him. OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING. He smells like Sunshine and Rainbows, don't get me wrong, still really manly. I smile. 
As we get out, we can't seem to find Ellie and Ashton, so we decide to just sit down on a bank and wait. Calum is really funny so we have a lot to laugh about. "You know what? I like you Denise. I think it's really cool that you and Ellie are friends, otherwise we probably never spoke to each other. We should hang out more often." He likes me. Oh my god. I feel the butterflies in my stomach, as his beautiful eyes look at me. Seeing his beautiful smile, makes me smile aswell. I nod. "That would be great Calum." 

Sorry Denise that this Chapter sucked. I wasn't really inspired today. The next one will be better:)