🕷

- aight so I just watched the turning trailer and yes

Anyways this is a miles soo yeahh

I walked with my sister kate to the car. "Sooo, how did you get this job?" I asked her. "Well, um it's kinda a weird scenario you could say." She said I just shurgged. "Hey don't be so down, there's a kid your age, you'll see." She said and I shurgged again. We then made it and walked in. There was a women. "Kate." She said. "Hi, this is my sister y/n." She said and the women nodded. "Kate, y/n.. have you ever been a Nanny?" She asked us. We shook our heads. "Its our first time." Kate said. I turned my head and saw 2 figures.

I got the chills. "Well i hope you guys know what you are doing, the children are very.. special." She said. She then disappeared. "Uh kate.." I said. "Its okay y/n, let's go." She said grabbing my hand. We then saw the children. The boy looked my age. "Hi I'm kate and this is my sister y/n." She said. "You must be miles and flora." She said and they nodded. They showed us our rooms. I set my things down and sat in the bed. Jesus it was cold. I took my bag and found my sweater. Miles then walked in. "Hi?" I said. "We are going outside.. coming?" He said. I shurgged and walked with him.

We were outside. I saw a crow killing something, I couldn't see. They then started running to it. Miles then stepped on it. "Miles!" Kate said. "Nothing should have to suffer." He said. Christ, what did kate and I sign up for. Kate went into her car go get something. Miles then grabbed my hand and he hit the window. Kate jumped and looked at him. "I know what you're afraid of, keeping the lights on won't keep you safe." He said and let go of my hand.

I walked back inside the house and went into my room. Miles then walked in. He walked to this drum set and started playing. I shook my head and continued to read my book. He kept making noise. "What do you want!" I said. He stopped and stood up. What the fuck. He smirked then left.

It was night. I decided to go to bed since I was super tired. It then started to rain. Oh lovely. I started to hear noises as well. Fuck. I then fell asleep. I shoot up from bed. I was breathing heavily. Miles walked in. "Bad dreams?" He said. I slowly nodded. He walked up and lied next to me. I scooted over more, away from him. I then fell asleep.

It was now morning. I walked downstairs and saw miles and flora. "Where's kate?" I asked. "Wouldn't you like to know." Miles said smirking.

________

- 489 words