Introduction

Hello, my name is Frisk I'm 14...I like candy, hanging out with my friends oh and I freed an entire underground of monsters. BUT if you think that's crazy well...that's not the half of it...

You see, something happened, something I wasn't expecting to happen. While I spent my time in the underground I became close with a lot of people most of them if not all are my friends, even flowey though he's warming up to me. But among all the monsters in the underground there's just one ...just one that I can't help but...

See differently....

I-I don't know why or when I started feeling this way for him, I just noticed it when I spoke to him at the restaurant about freeing the monsters. At the time I didn't know what I was feeling, the smile that came to my lips when he would look at me a certain way, the way my soul would just dance whenever I was around him or the way my heart never slowed when he hugged me or when I heard that cute laugh of his.

It was only after I talked to Alphy's about it, (she and Undyne are the only ones who know about these feelings,) that I realized what I was feeling because it was the same way Alphy's described how she felt about Undyne and I know she loves Undyne.

when he wished me luck I felt happy but the thought of possibly never seeing him again pained me like no other. When I survived breaking the barrier I was happy that I could share this freedom with my new monster friends but now...

Now that I'm alive and all the monsters are preparing to move to the surface and leave this dark underground behind....

"Hey Kiddo," I clamp the notebook I'm writing in shut before the skeleton can get a look at it. He merely gives me a look, "Heh, ready to go?" I nodded and shoved the book away somewhere hidden.

....I can't help but wonder....

About.....us....

******NOTE******

For the purpose of this fanfiction I like to think Sans (because he is a monster) can't be classified as an adult and if he is his age isn't the same as humans so we will just say for the sake of the ship sans is 16 years old. *Mic drop* I'll explain (in my own view) how the monster ages work compared to human ages in a later chapter but for now roll with it.