Chapter 4: Sans

So I had just finished reading a sansxfrisk fanfiction for idea's and inspiration. Loved the fanfiction by the way~  But while reading @ anonymous_glitch fanfiction [Immortality (R!SansxFrisk)] one thing I liked was the use of them placing songs for each of their chapters to set the mood. So I hope they don't mind but I think I'll try that as well~

Go check out their fanfiction it's awesome but anyway hope you all enjoy this chapter~

As I sat down on the edge of the bed admiring my new clothing I asked Mettaton a question I'd been wondering for quiet awhile. "So, how old is Sans exactly-er-I mean everyone? Y'know since you guys are monsters and all." 

Though despite my best attempts at hiding it Mettaton saw right through me and that smile of his was a dead give away. 

"Oh darling~ there is no point in hiding your true intentions from me. If you wanted to talk about Sansy all you had to do was ask. Besides the skeleton is quiet the charmer when he wants to be isn't he." I blushed and smiled nervously not needing to reply to that.

"Sans just turned 16 right before you showed up in the underground dear," I raised my brow. San's is 16?! He's that young? I-I mean he doesn't look that old-or young but it's hard to tell when he's a skeleton okay. Still, I didn't think Sans was that young. 

"She's confused MTT." Undyne spoke from the comfy beanbag chair she was slouched in. "I got this," She explained and I turned to look at her as she made an effort to sit up a bit but ultimately failed and just decided to lay back in the chair allowing it to swallow her like some black whole.

"Monsters age slower than humans do due to the magic coursing through our veins. Some monsters age slower than others, for example I'm 19 because I age a little faster than other monsters due to my fish race, because fish don't live for that long." I didn't want to think further on that comment, "So what about you Metteton?" I asked glancing in his direction he was looking through his closet of clothes.

"Oh darling I'm a ghost so we don't age dear nor can we be killed." I remember Nabsterblook mentioning something along those lines before. Now for the million dollar question,

"What about skeletons?" 

"That ones kind of tricky, but I think Pap's told me about it before so I'll try my best." Undyne cleared her throat. "So for skeletons they age about the same time that humans do." That seemed weird, but then that would mean Sans was born before me for him to be older than me.