Chapter 6: I'm here [Final]

I just lay there in his arms.....I feel....safe.....I finally managed to stop crying and now San's just holds me against his chest with his hand ontop of my head.

"You okay now kiddo?" I wasn't sure how to answer that....I still felt afraid....I was scared and I didn't know how to feel. I didn't want to go back to sleep for fear of having that nightmare again,

I didn't want to be alone. When I didn't responde I heard Sans sigh and release me from his hold and I thought to myself, had I done something wrong? "You look like you could use some air," I looked up and Sans was holding his hand out for me to take, I looked at him and felt myself blush. My heart racing once more like it normally did,

"Come on, let's take a short cut." He spoke. I hesistated but when I saw he seemed not to take no for an answer....I reached out for his hands grabbed the tips of his fingers. Once my hand had touched the soft bone of his he wrapped his fingers around my hand and pulled me into his arms once more. I felt my face heat up, oh no stop blushing...stop blushing...stop blushing....

"Hang on tight, wouldn't want you falling now would we?" I blush as he pulls me against his chest and the world around us blurs infront of me eyes and then I find I'm in a familar place. The blue scenery and flowers....the water that trickels calmly around the blue land. It's darker here but then it's always dark in this place.. But, that never seemed to bother me.

Because this place felt peaceful and safe and the vibrant blue reminded me of Sans.

"Welcome to waterfall kiddo." Sans spoke, I smiled at the echo flowers repeating what he'd said.

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna go grab something from my post, it's not to far from here." Sans pauses and looks at me as I let the water captivate my vision. "You gonna be okay while I'm gone kid?" I just give him a quiet nodd. I don't look at him, I just keep my eyes on the water and hear the sound of him teleporting away...

I breath a long sigh as I sit down near the water looking at the flower.