Part 1

In the Namikaze estate there is a family. A family of 6 in the back garden. There is the father. The man has bright spiky yellow hair. His medium blue eyes looked over at his children. He wore a Jounin outfit with a cloak over it and a blue scarf. The cloak has red flames at the bottom and the words '4th Hokage' in red. This man is Minato Namikaze. There is a mother. The woman has dark long red hair. Her ocean blue eyes look at a tree with sadness. She wore a green coat, a white shirt, black pants, black shoes and a green scarf around her neck. Her name is Kushina Namikaze, Minato's wife. There was the Heir of the Namikaze clan and the oldest son of Minato. He has bright spiky yellow hair. His bright blue eyes are filled with happiness. He has 3 whisker marks on each each. He wore a orange coat, a blue t-shirt, orange pants, blue shoes, orange hat and a blue scarf. This heir is Menma Namikaze. There was Menma's twin. She has bright long red hair. Her bright blue eyes filled with happiness. She also has 3 whisker marks on each cheek.  She wore an red coat, yellow t-shirt, red pants, blue shoes, red hat and yellow scarf. Her name is Mina Namikaze. There was the youngest. She has bright long yellow hair. Her ocean blue eyes are filled with wonder. She has no whiskers unlike her siblings. She wore a blue coat, a red shirt, black pants, black shoes, orange hat and orange scarf. Her name is Naruko Namikaze. The three children were having a snowball fight with Minato. Up in the same tree that Kushina looked over, was a the Heir of the Uzumaki clan and the 2nd child of Kushina. He has snowy spiky white hair. His emerald green eyes look at the family with jealousy. He wore a black t-shirt, brown pants, black shoes and a green scarf. This heir was Naruto Uzumaki. 

Naruto looks nothing like Minato and only looks a little bit like Kushina. Naruto gets neglected by Minato and his siblings. Kushina helps Naruto in secrete. He jumps down off of the tree and heads inside. He goes into his room and finds 2 birthday presents there. He looks at it confusingly. He's been getting presents ever since he could remember. He sits on his bed and opens the first present. There was a black kimono with a white cloak with the word '10' in black on the back. He smiled sadly and sets the the clothes on the bed. He opens the next present. It was a sword with a star hilt. 

"Zanjutsu," whispered Naruto. Naruto was interested in Zanjutsu or Kenjutsu, but both are the same. It was his dream to become a master at it like Kushina. He hid the clothes and sword under his bed because of Menma and Mina. Once they saw something they like, they instantly have to have it. Naruto stood up, that when the door opened. He looked to see who it was. It was his mother. In her hand was a present. She closed the door and sat on Naruto's bed.

"Hello there Birthday boy, how's you day been going?" asked Kushina.

"Alright. Someone sent me presents again," smiled Naruto. Kushina sighed sadly. 

"Here you go," smiled Kushina, handing Naruto the present. Naruto smiled and opened the present. It was a photograph. There was a man, that looked like Naruto except he has flicky hair, had his arm over the woman next to him and a hand on a little boy, that looks like Naruto but he had brighter eyes, and the man was smiling. The woman was Kushina who was smiling and looking down at the baby in her arms and she was sitting on a hospital bed. The boy had a massive smile on his face as he looked at the baby. 

"Who are they?" asked Naruto.

"The woman is me. The boy is your older brother. The man... he's your father," said Kushina sadly. 

"My father? My brother? But who's the baby?" asked Naruto.

"The baby is you, Naruto," smiled Kushina. Tears ran down Naruto's face as he hugged Kushina.

"T-Thank you, mommy," cried Naruto.

"Mommy? You haven't called me that since you was 5. What happened to that 9 year old, who doesn't like to cry?" asked Kushina. 

"I'm 10, actually," pouted Naruto.

"Did you know that your birthday is the same day as your brother's?" asked Kushina. Naruto's eyes lit up.

"Really?" he asked. Kushina smiled and nodded. She kissed Naruto's forehead.

"See you in the morning, since you have a mission in a few minutes," smiled Kushina. Naruto smiled and nodded. Kushina left Naruto's room. Naruto got up and went to his wardrobe to get his Anbu uniform out. He put his mask on. He straps his new sword on his back and leaves through the window.