Part 2

Naruto jumped through trees. His mission was to send a scroll to Sunagakure. Naruto was surprisingly alone during this mission, not that he cared. His teammates normally argue, so it was nice having peace and quiet. He was close to Konohagakure. Until he stopped on a branch. He bent down and saw a girl, crying. She looked around 4 or 5, near Menma's and Mina's age. Then a teenager walked up to the girl.

"Momo? What's wrong?" asked the boy.

"T-There's someone here," cried the girl now named Momo. The boy looked behind him and saw an Anbu. He got out his kunai and was in defence mode. Naruto jumped off of the tree with his hands in the air.

"Who are you?" growled the boy.

"I'm Dragon, you are?" asked Naruto.

"None of your business," growled the boy.

"Why are you here, dragon?" asked the boy.

"I was coming home from a mission. Why are you two out here and not in a village?" asked Naruto.

"That's-!" shouted the boy but was cut off.

"Toshiro, that's enough," said a man. Naruto's eyes widened. The man looked the same as the man in the picture but except he was older.

"Yes father," said the boy now named Toshiro. 

"Father?" asked Naruto. 

"Hm? You are?" asked the man.

"I'm Dragon," said Naruto. The man chuckled.

"Your real name, Dragon-san," said the man. Naruto said nothing. He put his hands down and stuffed them into his pockets. 

"What your name then?" asked Naruto.

"Oh how rude of me. I'm Ren Hitsugaya. The Teen is Toshiro Hitsugaya. The girl is Momo Hitsugaya. You are?" asked Ren. Naruto sighed and tooked his mask off. Ren's and Toshiro's eye widened.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki," said Naruto.

"N-Naruto? But t-that's mine and Kushina's son. Are you saying your him?" asked Ren. Naruto smiled.

"Yeah, that me, dad," smiled Naruto. Toshiro sighed in relief. He went over to Naruto and hugged him.

"It's so good to see you again, little brother," said Toshiro.

"Good to meet you, big brother," said Naruto.