More than friends?

There they were! Hayes,Matt,Taylor, Aaron, both the Jacks,Carter,Nash,Cam, Jacob Whitesides, and Shawn! I ran up to taylor and he opened his arms and gave me a big hug! Danielle did the same thing to Hayes and the other girls did the same to their bae's. We took pictures and the guys were totally flirting with us..... We followed them everywhere and they didn't even care!! We even followed them home and when we did we saw that there cabin was right next to ours and we got super happy!! "OMG! our cabin is right next to yours!" Emily screamed. "oh well good!" Matt said with a smirk. "well maybe you all could come over later since you know you are our number one fans." Taylor said smiling at me. I smiled back. So we went into our cabin and we were talking about how our day was going so well and that's when we heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I said. I opened the door and it was taylor. "wanna come over?" he asked me. "Sure, let me grab my coat." I said. "hey, we are coming to!!" They said. "yea, Hayes wants some!!" he said looking at Danielle. "haha yea sure." she said.
We walked over to the boys house and my heart dropped! There were already girls there!! "Hey!" the boys said. All of us girls looked at them disappointed that's when they said "hey girls these are our friends let us introduce you to them." "you first nash." Right when nash opened his mouth to speak Jacob walked out of the bathroom. I looked over at Ashlee and she was blushing and grinning so hard. "oh yea this is jacob." Hayes said. "we know who he is." we said giggling. "anyways what I was saying is this is Mya and Lexi, they are my two bestfriends. now tell them your bestfriends Hayes." nash said. "well, okay then my bestfriend is named Yarenzie." he said pointing to her. Next jack g said "my best friend is named shelby you all would make good friends with her." now tell them yours Johnson." he said pointing to Jack. "My bestfriend is Kierra." Shawn told us his bestfriend was named jasmine and Carter said his was Samantha. There friends stayed for 30 minutes then they left. I actually was happy when they left because I wanted to have a little alone time with the boys. "What do you all want to do?" taylor asked "lets go get some pizza or something and then we can come back here and take a nap." nash suggested we all agreed and we got into the car. I rode with taylor Hayes and Danielle. I sat in front with taylor of course. I was getting cold because I forgot my jacket at the cabin and I said "I'm soo cold." Taylor looked at me and he took off his jacket and said here you need it more than I do and he smiled and I smiled back. I heard Hayes and Danielle from the back say "ohhh get it." taylor yelled at Hayes and they yelled at each other all the way to the pizza place.

We bought our pizza and arrived home. We ate and we all were sleepy so taylor said "Bethany and I are going to my room to take a nap." I had no idea about this but I followed him and all of the other girls said they were sleepy and the boys took them to their rooms. Once we got up to Taylor's room he told me I could put on a pair of his sweatpants and a T-shirt so I went into his bathroom put the clothes on and pulled my hair into a messy bun. When I came out I didn't see taylor and then suddenly taylor jumped out and tackled me onto his bed and started tickling me. "stop" I laughed but I was happy too... the taylor caniff was tickling me and I felt like me and the girls were becoming more than just friends to the boys....
Taylor tore down the bed covers and I laid down beside of him. He cuddled up close to me and he put his arm around me I turned over into his arm and the next thing I new I was asleep.

I woke up to taylor stroking my hair. Hey sleepy head. He said. I looked him in the eye and just smiled. He looked at me and then finally out faces got close and I closed my eyes and our lips touched. Our kiss was passionate and at the moment I realized are we more than friends??