The stranger

The next day I got a text from Taylor and he asked if I wanted to go to a football game with him. of course I said I did so I had to get ready really quick because the game was at 1:00 and it was already 12:00. I decided to just put my hair into a ballerina bun put some sweatpants on and taylor was letting me where his old footaball jersey. It was going to be cold but I still wanted to go with Taylor after all it was the last game of the season. I went into the bathroom and did my makeup and then I texted taylor and told him I was ready.

20 minutes later......... Taylor was here. I got into the car and we drove to the football game talking about how much we loved each other.

When we finally got to the football game I felt strange. There was a boy who was following me and taylor everywhere and when we went to the concession stand to get something to drink he watched us and I was getting really scared. I told taylor about him and he said it was alright because he was with me.

The football game lasted for 2 hours and when we left that's all I talked about to taylor the whole way back to my house. When we finally got home I told taylor goodnight and I kissed him and he whispered to me "it's alright go get some rest." so I went into the house where my aunt was in the living room watching her television. I went up to my room and I heard my phone go "ding." I checked my phone and it was a strange number and it said "I know where you are." I texted back and asked who it was and they replied. "I saw you tonight and I saw a boy with you." "I will kill him." I started crying and I immediately called my friend Serinity who was dating Carter and told her. I didn't want to tell taylor. How did the stranger get my number what will he do to me?