Chapter 4~

A/N: I am sooooooooo sorry for not uploading in a long time!!!! I hope you guys forgive me :( I hope I will get to update more often from now on. Anyway, on with the story!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"I.... remember this place...."

Elizabeth looked around and saw a vast meadow with bright green grass and ruby flowers dotted everywhere, at the end of the meadow was a short drop towards a beach where a crystal sea lay with gentle waves caressing the sand.

She felt a slight pain in the centre of her collarbone and saw that the necklace she found was now digging into her neck. The necklace acted as if it had a mind of its own and carried on digging into the skin.

"Ow!! I better find someone to check this out before it gets worse.."

She ran across the meadow and could see a rectangular building in the distance, which was strangely unnerving but at the time she didn't care and just wanted to get help. Upon reaching the building she realised the door was locked and there was no way in. She knocked a few times but nobody answered so she gave up and decided to wait.

To pass the time she decided to look around for anything to temporarily bandage the wound to keep it from getting infected quickly. She looked everywhere and found nothing. While peering over the short clip she tripped on her dress and managed to tumble onto the white sand below. A glittering could be seen just across the water and she decided to investigate further.

Upon noticing the glittering she saw a figure approach the sand. The shape was that of a fish and Elizabeth felt compelled to run but couldn't, so as she stood there the figure got closer and then she could finally see who or what this figure was.....