Chapter 2~

A/N: Thank you to everyone who voted for and commented on my first chapter you are awesome! :D

---------------------------------------------------------

It all started when she hit her head. On a dreary and rainy evening, Elizabeth took the chance to spiritually cleanse herself. She loved rain, it relaxed her and made her forget about her problems as soon as she could hear the tapping from the rain on the window. She descended the stairs and quietly opened the front door as not to disturb her parents and slipped away out into the street. Elizabeth didn't live far from an open field and took advantage of this for her meditation, She walked down the road and saw her favourite spot near the trees at the far end of the field and started to jog. In around five minutes she was already halfway across the field. strangely, this field isn't as big as others so it didn't take long to get to the other side.

When she got there she sat down and made sure the space wasn't wet or damp, not that she would care anyway but it was always good to make sure you are comfortable for meditation. when she managed to get into a comfortable position she realised the rain had begun to grow heavier and soon after she started to hear the beginning of thunder. She tried to block it out and closed her eyes and then began to calm herself. While she was doing this a sudden clap of thunder startled her and awoke her. The wind had gotten worse too and had started to shake the willow tree, she tried to move to get up to go home until she heard a snap and the branch above her broke and hit her head with a loud thump then knocked her unconscious.