Chapter Seven

Toasts POV
  Ghost has been having these nightmares for weeks now, they seem to happen almost every night. He rarely tells me what happens, seeing as it just brings him to tears. I decide not to ask, as I hate seeing him cry, it makes me want to cry as well.

  I'm sitting on the couch and scrolling through the T.V. Stations, I don't really see anything interesting, so I just keep it on Discovery Channel. Ghost finally comes walking downstairs from his shower, he has just a T-Shirt and some Kaki shorts. He looks unbelievably adorable, I beam as he walks to me with a massive smile.

"Hey Johnny!" He says happily.

"Hello sir" I say warmly as I bury my face into his neck and smile, my face already flushed.

  Ghost was a bit flustered by Toasts cute gesture, he giggles shyly and blushes "S-Stop t-that!" Ghost said obviously flustered. I scoot over a bit so I can lay down, and I rest my head in Ghosts lap, I look up at him with a sly grin. "J-J-Johnny!!!!" Ghost said, he was practically a tomato. This made me laugh a bit I stare into his brown eyes as he looks back into my blue ones, I tilt my head slightly "You know, I think red is definitely your color." I say with a grin. Ghost crosses his arm and pouts jokingly, "Well o-ok then you sly Brit." We just looked at eachother and smiled for a good while, until, the phone rang.

  Ghosts POV

  I lift Toasts head out of my lap and he pouts, I smile and shake my head, which is burning from Toasts romantic gestures. I stand and walk to the phone, I pick it up and put it to my ear "Hello! This is Johnny Ghost Paranormal Investigator Extrodinare!" I say confidently.

"H-hello..?" There was a child's voice on the end of the phone, by the sound of it, it was a young girl. She sounds terrified.

"Hey kiddo.. what's going on? Where's your mommy? What's going on?" I ask slowly, as Toast comes next to me so he can listen.

The girl sniffiles a bit. "M-mommy won't w-wake up... t-there's this .....thing... t-that made her g-go to sleep...." she says quietly.

"Where do you live little one...?" I ask feeling sorry for the little girl, I look at Toast who looks equally as sympathetic.

The girl says the address then pauses "M-Mommys gonna be o-ok right...? S-she told m-me to call t-this number and she would be fine..."

  I dont know what to say, im exactly the most optimistic person, in fact I am more of a pessimist, Toast is the Optimistic one in the partner ship. So Toast takes the phone and talks soothingly "Yes little one, mommy will be ok! Just hang in there and me and my partner will help in any way we can.."

  The girl sniffles again "Thank you..."

  Toast smiles "of course" he hangs up "Lets go sir"