Chapter One

~Summer, June 17, 2013~

Doctor:"I'm sorry...but we think your parents passed away in a car accident this morning. We have tried reaching out to other adults but you were the only family listed..."

I dropped the phone on the ground. Feeling the pit feeling in my stomach start to form.

Lady:"y/n...are you okay?"

The lady must have known what was going to happen next because she was holding a trash can when I held the phone. I grabbed it instantly and let my guts fall through. My stomach pushed through. I could hear the doctor trying to get my attention.

Doctor:"hello? Miss Y/N? Is there anyone who lives in LA sign the confirmation of their identities?"

Y/n:"you don't even know if they are my parents?"

Doctor:"their faces...are hard to tell...but do you know if they had any tattoos, possibly what they look like-"

Y/n:"i can go myself to look at them."

Doctor:"I'm sorry but because you are under age, you're not able to look at them. You need an adult to look at them."

I looked down at my legs feeling helpless. My vision becoming blurry. I felt myself feeling dizzy again.

Y/n:"My teacher...."

Doctor:"your teacher? What school does she go to? Or what is her field?"

Y/n:"My dance teacher...he lives in the Beverly Hills..."

My voice trailed off. I tried my best not to let myself break down. I hated crying. I have an ugly crying face. I gave him all the details I could give him. It was all just heart breaking that I had to do tell him. I hung up and farted out of the office. I looked down at my hands and ran towards the showers. I bumped shoulders with someone along the way.

Y/n:"sorry, I'm very sorry!"

I wiped my face and proceeded towards the showers. When I entered the bathroom, I turned in the shower and sat down at the corner of the room.i let the sound of the shower sound proof my cries. I sobbed myself, laying in the puddle of water collecting under me....

Three days later and I was in the office once more  with a phone that the staff let me use to talk to  my dance teacher.

Teacher:"it's them... Your mother was wearing her necklace you bought her. I'm sorry Y/n...i wish I could be there with you."

Y/n:"thank you...thank you for checking on them. I'll send money when I can to prepare for their funeral."

Teacher:"will you not be coming? I thought you-"

I stopped him mid sentence

Y/n:"i can't. You know I'm in Korea and I don't have the money to make it back. I'll send money to you some how."

Teacher:"you don't have money whatsoever. You're sleeping in the practice rooms and busting your ass dancing in the streets for money."

Y/n:"they won't hire me because of my age. I'm not even 16 yet. I'll get the money...just don't worry about it."

I hung up on him and let then phone fall out of my hands. I put my hands to my face and began to cry once more. I got myself together and walked to the practice room that was open for me to use. I got out out my sleeping medicine and looked at it. It was almost empty.  I spent the last few cents in my pocket to buy them and now I need to buy more. I laid out my bag on the floor and covered myself with my thin blanket. I laid down and took some of the pills. After a few seconds, I was out. I passed out and everything was black. I felt tired. So tired I wanted to sleep. I wanted to stay in this deep sleep forever.