Chapter Two

~ January 15, 2014~

Jaebum:"ya, youngjae, we have to go record. We're filming today and afterwards we're going to do a run test for tomorrow's show."

He burst into the practice room and looked at me,

Jaebum:"oh...Um y/n. Why are you guys together? Youngjae can we talk?"

Youngjae:"what about it? We can talk right here."

Jaebum;"Im sorry, but youngjae you know you cant date right?"

Youngjae:"i know that. But what are you talking about?"

Jaebum:"Well you cant be alone with Y/n. Paparazzis will be on your ass. You can't be seen with a girl. People will talk bad and we haven't really debuted yet."

Youngjae looked at me. I looked at jaebum and stood up. I felt stupid. I shouldn't be with him like this.

Y/n:"really forgot how the people think. You should go film, you will need time to get ready and stuff."

Youngjae:"Im so sorry Y/n. I'll see you around then."

He stood up too and grabbed his things. He seemed upset when he waved to me and closed the door behind him. I ruffled my hair feeling defeated and lost. I walked over to the computer and put on a song to dance to. I hated being alone. The big practice room would be full but not today, a lot of the trainees are gone. They went on a world tour with 2pm as back up dancers. I felt frustrated because I didn't get to go. I grabbed my things and changed into my nice dancing clothes instead. I put on a bit of lip tint and headed for the streets. I carried the small stereo with me as music played. Everyone looked at me and that's what I wanted; Their attention. The gut feeling of feeling nervous came back to me as I set my things aside. My hat ready for people to give me money, my stereo ready to play, and myself getting ready to dance. A huge circle formed around me and now I knew I had everyone's attention. The music filled the air balancing along with my moves. I was focused and having fun. I would hear coins clashing against each other every few seconds. I had already danced to 6 songs at this moment and I was starting to feel tired and exhausted. I asked for other recommendations, and they gave me songs that required a lot of energy. And I gave it to them. As I was dancing I would look around to see their faces. Looking at them looking at me move. Then I thought I saw a familiar face. My mother. I fell down feeling scared of what I just saw. The crowd then oohed. I couldn't get up I was locked in place on the floor. A few people helped me get back onto my feet. Then soon people were leaving. I collected my things and started to look for her.

Y/n:"Mom?! Mom is that you?"

People looked at me weirdly. Long faces stared at me as if I was odd. I looked inside the store that seemed my mom walked into earlier. Dropping my things outside the store, I ran inside and tried looking for her. The store was small and there wasn't that many people in there. I felt lost. Who was that person? I swear I just saw my mother.

Lady:"excuse me Can i help you with anything?"

The lady who worked in the shop got my attention.

Y/n:"no...no thank you."

I walked out of the store and went back for my things. Looking disappointed, I walked back to the company with my back low.