Chapter Three

~January 16, 2014~

I stood in the audience with several other trainees. I waited patiently for the members to appear on stage. My heart was racing.

Trainee1:"hey. Aren't you friends with Youngjae?"

I turned to her and told her to stay quiet.

Y/n:"shh. Other people will hear you. They will think something is up."

Trainee2:"you guys are! Awe. How do you feel about him debuting?"

Y/n:"I'm proud. I really am. I hope for their career to blast off."

I smiled to them. They looked at me and smiled slightly before turning to the stage once more. The lights turned off. Then I knew it was about to happen. Their logo popped up behind the dark silhouettes of their bodies. I screamed cheering them on. As did the trainees. We were happy for them. I was able to sing every lyric to their song because of the amount of times I've listened to it. The people around me were so surprised by knowledge of it. They even recorded me singing along. The trainees even followed along with me. Got7 noticed us singing and doing the fan chant. Their smiles were huge and it made me happy. Seeing Jaebum, Mark, Jackson, Jinyoung, Youngjae, BamBam and YuGyeom smile. I was practically screaming at the top of my lungs. Then their stage ended. Then my vibe calmed down as other groups went on stage. Then I truly realized, I was not going to be able to talk to Youngjae the same. I walked out of the area and went outside. It felt stuffy and really felt like I was getting a panic attack. I clutched my chest and stood behind a car. I leaned on it for support. My heart was beating fast and my breathing was becoming short. I wiped the tears away from my face. I put my hoodie over my head and began to run. Run far from the arena. It was the only way I could collect my thoughts. The arena was far from the company but I decided to run. Run as fast as I could. The tears leaving my eyes making my vision blurry. Then soon coming to a stop at the peak of a bridge. Catching my breath made me choke on my saliva. I leaned over the railing to support me. I slowly walked to the company that wasn't that far. Entering the building doors, a group of people sat at the cafe tables. I greeted them and began to head for the elevator.

Woman:"excuse me! Little girl, is your name Y/n?"

I stopped the elevator doors from closing. I stepped out and looked around me.

Y/n:"yes...? Yes I am. Who's asking?"

Woman:"we work for the social services."

Y/n:"you're here to get me? That's why you're here?"

Woman:"yes, you're an orphan now-"

Y/n:"can you please tone that down? No one knows about it."

Woman:"my apologies, but you can't stay here if you don't have anyone to take care of you...can you tell us where you have been sleeping?"

Y/n:"why do you need to know that?"

Woman;"for your safety.-"

I was getting mad.

Y/n:"I've been perfectly fine living here for two years with out parents. Why would you come and think I need help now? No, you can leave me be. Im not an orphan or anything."

Woman:"you lost your parents...you don't have an adult to be your guardian when you're sick or need help with other things-"

JYP:"excuse me, is there a problem with my student?"

He came up and stood beside me.

Woman:"excuse us, we came to pick up Y/n, and take her home."

JYP:"where exactly is home?"