Chapter Four

~september 5, 2018~

Chunghwan:"i think you should wear a shirt that is big and loose."

Y/n:"i was thinking that too but I don't have any big shirts. I think I'm going to need to head to the store then."

Chunghwan:"no it's fine, you can use mine. Let me go get it really quick."

-YoungJae's POV-

The members and I got back from a tour. We were coming back to practice a song we had to prepare."

Jaebum:"I'll go talk with the producer, I'll meet you guys later. You guys just wait for my text."

JinYoung:"alright, we can just wait for you in the practice room."

We entered the room and we could hear the muffled sound of music playing. We set aside our things and just stretched. Then suddenly we heard voices of cheering.

BamBam:"could it be a dance battle going on with the trainees?"

YuGyeom:"should we go watch?"

Mark:"we should really stretch. We only have so much time to practice for Kcon."

Then cheers started to get a bit louder with calling out Y/N's name.

Youngjae:"Im going to go fill up my water bottle. I'll be back."

I grabbed my flask and went out of the room. I passed by the window and then knew what was going on. Y/n was dancing close to her back up dancer. Their faces not far from eachother. She was even wearing a little less clothing. Just in what seemed to be her sports bra. His hand was on her hip and close in her space. It was making me feel uncomfortable and uneasy. Feeling a whole different emotion. The performance finally ended and then started to talk

Girl:"whoa. That was hot! It's going to look so great on stage."

Guy:"right! That's a performance no one will forget. NO ONE!"

Y/n just laughed at their comments and started to get red. She saw me through the doors window. Smiled slightly and looked away. Then people started to leave the room

Guy2:"they would be a power couple. They have that kind of power"

Girl:"I know! That would be nice. Ugh imagine them together."

I hated to imagine that. Why did I imagine that?

Girl2:"oh Youngjae, hello."

Youngjae:"oh hello. Working hard guys?"

Guy3:"yeah, we are taking a break right now."

Girl2:"did you watch Y/N's performance just now? It's good isn't it?"

Youngjae:"yeah i haven't seen anything like that before."

Then the guy was leaving the practice room too.

?:"oh hello senior."

He greeted me and I greeted him back. He started to walk the other direction to the showers

Youngjae:"who is that? He dances pretty good."

Girl:"that's Cha Chunghwan. He's a choreographer. He's so good at dancing. Not only that, he's really handsome."

The girls agreed to that. Then I heard my name be called out

JinYoung:"Youngjae! You coming back or what? We need to practice too."