Authors Note/Introduction

Hello Everyone, Sakura_Rokujo. I haven't been on in a really long time. Even so, I will be trying to go on more often. Thanks for anyone who's been reading any of my stuff. I'll let you enjoy the story now.

F/N= First Name

E/C= Eye Color

H/C= Hair Color

F/C= Favorite Color

In this you are Morro's grand daughter and inherited to be the Elemental master of Wind/Air. Also, you and Llyod become childhood friends. You had met him from your brother at Darkley's School For Bad Boys. From Grandpa Morro's death, your family was evil, except your grandmother. As for you, none of that mattered. Not choosing good or evil yet. That is until you met the young Garmadon. When you met him, he always talked about his father. You always wondered why he was so passionate about it. It made you interested in him, wondering if you could find the same devotion. That is when you began to be curious of what you should do, evil or good?

When your family realized you hadn't chosen your path,  they kicked you out of the house. As they did so they threw you your ash grey hoodie. As you put your favorite hoodie on, your black long sleeve shirt with stars had gotten stuck. Your family told you to come back when you had chosen evil Only a kid, you went to the school to see your brother to ask . what's good about being evil. About to open the door, you heard a thud on the right. Looking, you saw part of the wall flung open, and out came a student wearing black. 

"HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME, I AM LLYOD GARMA-," before he could finish, the other students threw all kinds of junk at him.

After the kids left the wall, young Garmadon had gotten up and vowed that he didn't need the school to become an evil mastermind. He would go on his own, to make his father proud. That's when it hit you. Your long (H/C) swayed back and fourth as you ran to the boy and asked if you could join him. You lied to him. saying that you also wanted to be evil. Since you were a girl, they would probably won't let you go to the school. Together, you set out your journey.