Chapter 2

During that call I explained everything to him. "I'm coming home and your coming with me." He explained. The thought of this terrified me. I didn't like meeting new people but I knew this would be the best for me.

I packed my stuff into my rather large bag I used to take to and from dance and picked up my phone. I called my aunt and uncle who live on the outside of London. I explain what was going on and the gladly let me stay at there house until Niall came.

I sneaked out my window as they pulled into are sub about an hour later. The car ride was a bit awkward but I didn't care. I was about to live a new life.

Niall's p.o.v

I can't believe what is happening at the moment. I'm taking the first flight to Ireland right now. We're in the middle of tour right now but that doesn't matter. The safety of my sister comes first. That explains why she is always so shy and self conscious when I visit. Are parents probably told her to keep her mouth shut.

Me and Sydney have always had a better relationship then her and Greg. Greg was always jealous when she came along. If this means she is living with me I will have to be her legal guardian from now on. That is a huge responsibility but I'm sure we can work through it.