Chapter 4

Sydney p.o.v

I woke up and Niall was still asleep next to me. I looked at the clock and it was only seven. I walked downstairs to see my aunt in a chair reading a magazine. I smiled at her but I knew in about two hours I would not see her in awhile since I would be joining tour.

We were having small talk when Niall and my uncle walked down the stairs together. Niall and I exchanged small smiles and did the same for my aunt.
"Flight leaves in two hours so we better get going." Niall said. I nodded and went up to the room I was staying in. I packed my clothes from yesterday into them and threw it downstairs. It was very heavy.

We said are goodbyes to Matt and Kelly and hopped into Niall's car. I sat in the front. It was silent at first until Niall sparked a conversation. It was about meeting the crew and the boys. "I'm not good with meeting new people," I said. "I'm really shy." I added. I nodded slightly and said. "Don't worry, I'll be there. I had a talk with everyone and they understand." I had met the boys once back in 2010 but it has been a couple years so I don't really remember how it went.

Niall pulled into the airport. We checked are bags and went through security and then boarded the plane. Once we found a seat, I was sitting by the and Niall was in the middle seat. A wave of nervousness hit over me when the attendant told us we we talking off. Niall noticed and grabbed my hand. I grabbed it and squeezed it while closing my eyes. The plane was off and into the air and I looked out the window. I was amused on what I saw. We were up in the clouds and it was beautiful.

I looked over at Niall and he was already asleep so I let go of his hand and leaned on his shoulder letting sleep take over me. In seconds I was drifted off into a peaceful sleep.