Chapter 5

Niall's p.o.v
I woke up to the flight attendant shaking me and telling me we had landed. I smiled thanking her and woke up Sydney. Her eyes flutter opening and she was smiling. Her smile then turned to a frown. "What?" I asked. "I'm nervous for today." She said. "Don't worry," I said. She smiled and he walked off the plane.
When I looked outside the airport doors there was loads of paparazzi. I mumbled a swear word under my breath and looked at her. She look prettified. Lucky are bags were being escorted to the tour bus.
I looked at Sydney and took at deep breath. "Hold onto my hand and don't let go" I said a bit more strict to let her know I'm not joking. She nodded and grabbed my hand and we headed for the door. When she heard all the yelling and screaming she squeezed my hand a bit tighter. "Niall are you dating her?" "Who is that Niall?" "Are you dating a minor?" Loads of questions were coming from the paps but you just ignore it. Once we got into the car, we both sighed in relief.
The rest of the car ride was talking about how it's always like this and stuff like that. About an hour later the driver pulled up into a lot, were the bus was held. I could feel Sydney getting nervous. Whether it was the fact she was meeting the boys or that she was just nervous that people will make fun of her which they won't.
Hopefully the crew and all them take its slow with her. The fact she has been through all that is crazy. I'm such a bad brother. But I'm gonna make up it to her. I looked to her and nodded. Then we walked toward the bus.