Together with You

Seokjin helps Haejoo unpack her things in her room.

"Haejoo, so, you're gonna stay in this room?"

"What? Of course! Do I sleep in the kitchen?"

"No, I mean, ahh."

"Haha, you want me to sleep with you again, huh?"

He chuckles cutely.

"I can sleep anywhere, oppa. But I still need a room to store my things."

"Okay okay, hehe."

She pecks on his cheek and continues with what she's doing.

"Jesus, this woman literally threw in all my clothes and accessories. Nice, I have to untangle my necklaces again."

"Calm down, Han Haejoo. You can take time and do it easily."

"Ugh, Seokjin oppa..."

She leans on his broad shoulder and sighs.

"Can you imagine me staying at my house after that shit happened?"

"Haejoo, can I tell you something honestly?"

"Yeah?"

"I want you to sue her..."

"But that would only make my dad sad. Although he can't resist her, he still loves me. But umm... Well.., he won't try to find me anyway..."

"Ugh, I don't understand your family..."

"Neither do I..."

Seokjin softly kisses on her forehead.

"Thank God I have you, oppa."

Haejoo smiles and snuggles into his chest, wrapping her arms around him.

"There there. The baby girl has made a return."

"Shut up. I'm strong."

"You really are... Ahh, Haejoo."

"Hmm?"

He whispers into her ears,

"Can we continue what you started in this morning?"

She softly slaps on his cheek and they both chuckle. However, Seokjin quickly makes a move and starts a passionate yet a really hot makeout with Haejoo until they both fall asleep with their bodies intertwined on her mattress.

In the morning,

*birds chirping*

"KIM SEOKJIN!"

A shrill scream of Haejoo breaks the silence of the day. Seokjin runs to her room as fast as possible and sees her in his T-shirt and shorts that he put on while she was sleeping when he got up earlier than her in the morning.

"WHAT?"

"KIM SEOKJIN, YOU-"

"What!?"

She is motioning at him to come closer to her. She's still on the mattress and she seems like having trouble to get up.

"Please. Get me up."

He grabs her arm and pulls her to sit up.  She looks so worn out.

"What happened?"

She bursts into laughter and slaps his chest.

"My legs are numb, you know?"

"Why...!?"

"Seriously, how hard did you even do last night..?"

Seokjin suddenly has his eyes wide and hugs her as he bursts into laughter with embarrassment.

"Oh my God..! I'm sorry!"

"Kim Seokjin, you're too strong and energetic, eh?"

They can't stop laughing because they both know what happened right before falling asleep last night.

"I'm really sorry though. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"But, it's worth it..?"

"Tsk, gee, shut up..!"

He helps her stand up and walks her to the bathroom so that she can wash up herself.

Seokjin has his restaurant close today because it's the national holiday. Haejoo still has to organize her stuffs as she couldn't finish it up last night.

She finally manages to tidy up her room with her own things and clothes by 3 pm. Then, she walks to the living-room and throws herself onto the couch.

"Tired?"

"And the pain."

"Don't make me feel guilty."

Seokjin comes to sit on the chair in front of her, holding a glass of water. He hands it to her and she sits up to drink it.

"I might not even be here if you didn't make me speak with a rough way."

"What are you talking about? Out of nowhere?"

"Oppa, you asked me where I was going to for three days straight and I refused to answer, remember?"

"Oh, yeah, I remember. You want to talk about it now?"

"To the Han river."

"Han river? For what?"

"I just sat by the river without doing anything. Looking around and... Well, thinking about something."

"What were you thinking about?"

"Walking into the water."

Seokjin blinks so fast.

"Haejoo-ah..."

"Ugh, I sound so pathetic."

"I'm so sorry that you have to go through all this..."

"Anyway, I just want to say thank you for saving my life."

"....."

A few minutes of awkward silence happens until Haejoo speaks again.

"Oppa, can you bring me to your orphanage?"

"What? Why?"

"I want to do some donations. I actually brought some money though."

"This is so sudden."

"I don't know. I just wanted to go out somewhere with you and this's probably the best thing to do?"

He smiles brightly.

"Let's go then."

"Pull me up please..."

They both laugh as they begin to dress up. Then, they head to the orphanage, where Seokjin stayed in when he was a kid, and donate money and food while watching the kids having fun playing around.

Seokjin and Haejoo are sitting on a bench nearby together.

"Sometimes, not having parents sounds even more fun..."

"Han Haejoo, don't say that. It's actually so sad and lonely."

"I don't mean to hurt you, oppa... I just... I just don't like my life at all."

He pats on her shoulder as they continue watching the kids running around here and there.

"You will like it again. Time will tell, Haejoo-ah. Trust me."

She looks at his face with her round eyes, wondering what he actually means by that and how he can be so sure by that.