Turning Point

The smell of blood is making Tanjirou churn and whats worse is that its coming from the direction...

The direction of their house

"Brother...something is wrong" Yuki said while noticing that there is dead silence as they approach in the direction of their house.

"Yuki...I smell...I smell blood"

Yuki gasped as she ran towards the house.

"No!No!" Yuki screamed.

They found the lifeless bodies of their siblings soaked in their own blood.

"Brother..Nezuko..Nezuko is still breathing!."

Tanjirou's devastation was interrupted by hope in saving Nezuko. Immediately he carried her through his back and started running in the snow towards the village below.

Still the snow is becoming stronger as the pile is rising up making is hard for Yuki and Tanjirou to walk. With Nezuko in his back, makes it much more harder to move faster.

Yuki then suddenly noticed something with Nezuko as she began growing fangs and her nails sharpened. She began having spasms and growled in a way that no human can ever omit.

"Brother!Brother!Nezuko! There is some--"
Before she can even finish her sentence Nezuko leaped on her baring her fangs as is she was her prey.

..........................********....................................
He heard loud screams as he approached the suspected area where the demons are lurking.

"Please let me reach on time!" His thoughts screamed as he is racing against time.

"Caw!Caw! A demon is lurking nearby!"

He tightened his grip on his katana as he is now seeing a girl with pink kimono attacking someone. "No!" Quickly he managed to cut the girl's arm leaving splatter of blood on top of the endless white snow.

..............................****.....................................
YUKI'S POV

Why? Why does this have to happen--

I fell on the snow as Nezuko lunged towards me from Tanjirou's back. Her eyes are red no longer showing signs of recognition.

"Nezuko! STOP!" As I was managing to keep her fangs from devouring me. My brother Tanjirou immediately used the wooden part of his axe to keep Nezuko's fangs at bay protecting me.

Still her strengh is overwhelming as she snapped the wood into pieces with her teeth and clawed my right arm to weaken my hold.

The pain is overwhelming not only because of the wound she inflicted its because Nezuko...my beloved sister...she is turning to someone we dont know anymore...

My hold on her is starting to weaken. Tanjirou is trying his best to hold her by hugging her from behind calling her name over and over.

"Nezuko!Its us!Please stop this" Tanjirou begged.

Still it was futile.

Nezuko's body became larger overwhelming Tanjirou as well as if she is a rabid animal she broke away from Tanjirou's restrain and once again lunged into me baring her fangs.

I felt a burning sensation on my collarbone as it happened so fast. The pain is more now as Nezuko deepened her bite.

Realization struck me and my brother hard.

Nezuko is now a demon

I began to lose my conciousness due to the pain and devastation that my sister is now on the verge of killing me. My resolve to live weakened. I can hear my brother's loud scream as he tried his best to stop Nezuko but remained futile. Nezuko kicked him hard to the point his back slammed a tree. I cannot do anything..My right arm is now immobile due to Nezuko's bite on my shoulder.