Chapter-7

(Jungkook POV) Picked up Ylera and ran towards the door to the car. I started to yell for help," HELP!!!! CAN SOMEBODY HELP MY WIFE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!" One of the nurses came to what was going on," Sir can you tell you me whats the problem?!" Jungkook said," My wife  uhh....fell down the stairs! And she's not breathing! Please help her!" The nurse put Ylera on one of the hospital beds and took her in to the emergency room. While Jungkook was waiting, he felt guilty for some reason. He didn't know what the feeling was but for some reason he just felt really guilty. Later on, while he was thinking about the emotions, his head started to hurt really bad. So many flashbacks of Ylera started to pop in his head. One flashback that he captured was Ylera  saying "I love you Jeon Jungkook and I will never stop loving you until death may part our love." The nurse," Hello Mr.Jeon? Are you ok? Mr.Jeon?" Jungkook," Ohh... sorry um... yes?" The nurse said," Your wife is done with her surgery, you'll just need too sign some paper work and then you can see your wife." When we were at the front desk, the nurse said," Mr. Jeon um... are you sure your wife just fell down the stairs? Because she has a very harsh burn on her right hand and she also she has so many bruises all over her body. Is your wife ok?" Jungkook said," Its because umm...... we live in a big house and our stairs are long and made of pure marble." The nurse said," Ohh ok just making sure."