Chapter 5

(Ylera Pov)- While i was cooking dinner, jungkook out of knowhere popped out. Jungkook said," I told you not to cool for me you idoit. Why don't you ever listen?!" He said while pulling my hair back. I said," Because you'll end up being very skinny and then end up eating fastfoods, and thats not good for you is it?" He then dumped the food that was cooking on the stove and put the pan on my cheek. I didn't feel anything I didn't even yell because im so used to the pain of hurting myself. Tears fell without me noticing and then he threw me to the cold ground and then started to beat me up like a ragged dog. I felt like I was about to brake so I started to yell mercy," STOP... PLEASE STOP..... IT HURTS.... I CAN'T BRE..A..TTHHH....EEE......" And thats when I started to see the dark again.

      (Jungkooks Pov)- I didn't know what has gotten into me, but it felt wierd and different for some reason. When I saw Ylera on the floor bleeding, I didn't know what to do. I just left her there and just made myself think that she was going to wake up in a few minutes but minutes ended up turning into 2 hours. So I went to go check up on her I saw that she was pale as fuck. So i checked her pulse and it was beating very slowly... I started to panic!!       I know the story is a little bit boring but im getting there you guys. I've been busy lately so im very sorry for not posting. Hopefully some of you guys cam relate plsss😢😢❤❤.