Chapter - Two Broken Glass

( Jungkook Pov ) - When I pulled Diana  away from Ylera, I stared at Ylera and said," I hate you." Me and Diana went to mine and ylera's room, me and  Diana did what we love to do in a cozy bed. Diana is the most beautiful woman that I ever had in my life.(Ylera Pov ) - I was still laying on the cold ground with blood coming out of my mouth and on my cheek. I started hearing moans and yelling and pounding!!! I started crying and sobbing tears silently. I cried myself to sleep and then I was drifting away to  sleep. (THE NEXT DAY) - I woke up still on the living room floor. When I got up my head started to hurt. And then I saw Jungkook and Diana giving eachother food like a lovely couple. I didn't notice that a tear came out of my eye. When Jungkook looked at me he went from a happy, joyful face to a digusted face towards me. I started to sob in tears of saddness and depression. Jungkook started to yell at me," Why are fucking crying if I haven't done nothing to you!!!!!!! SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT U- -." 

CRASH!!!   It felt like millions of needles went in my head. And then I started to see blurry and then black. Hopefully you guess enjoyed the second chapter of this fanfic of jeon jungkookie and I really tried my best and still continuing like I said still debating  on what to say and type for this fanfic and hopefully you can give me ideas for this fanfiction 💙💙❤️❤️🤗🤗