i n t r o

hiya! it's haley aka hay!

i don't really know why I was compelled to write this. i feel that writing is therapy for me. sometimes i can't get all i want to say out in the stories i write so i want to share through this.

this book will be poetry, incomplete thoughts, and short stories of how i feel or things that have happened in my life recently. usually it will be something that i feel strongly about. it might include friendships, relationships, love, school, all of the above.

most of all i want you (the reader) to know that whatever i write is my opinion. it doesn't mean that you have to agree with it but i just like to share. please don't be offended if i write something that isn't what you disagree with.

if you don't want to know what i'm thinking then you should read this. i will only update when writing my books isn't enough to help me through whatever is going on.

thanks for reading this and if you choose to continue...

good luck

(ps. this is all original work. anything i write in this is my own writing. i want everyone to know that because if i am told that my writing is used somewhere that i did not approve of that will not be good. please don't use my work {any of it including my books}. i work very hard on those for y'all. thanks!)