Chapter 1

Hailey get your plastic barbie self down here, screamed my sister. I got out of bed and put on a ripped t-shirt with blood stains from last night with leggings and walk down stairs. I walk down the stairs to be met with a blow to the face from The One and only Noah AKA my older brother. Watch where you're going next time you don't want to run into another fist he sneered. I walk to the kitchen to start breakfast for the pack when my sister Gemma spilt her fresh hot coffee all over me then started to scream.

My brother came running in towards her without noticing my presents. What's wrong Gem he asked softly. S..s..she talked.
about...m..om.and...dad...when..just trying to hug her and I splitted my coffee on her. He turned towards me so fast I thought I heard his neck crack. He begin to approach me slowly like he was a hunter and I was his prey. "Who do you think you are you are the reason our parents are dead you bitch" he yelled. Gemma ran towards him and pulled him to her for a second I think I saw worry in her eyes but then it disappeared. She cried in his arms telling him she didn't mean it over and over again.
5 minutes after just standing there watching them interact with each other like siblings should he minelinked future Alpha Colton. Colton appeared within seconds and ask my brother what he could do to me. That's the thing about my life my life was taken away from me May 15th when my parents died from a surprise attack from rogues. My brother turned towards me for a second with a evil smirk and said do anything but leave the silver to me. My brother tortured me the most out of everyone in the pack but Colton's punishments were always worse.

After making french, toast, eggs, fruit salad, and freshly squeezed orange juice with shaky hands from what was to come from Colton I serve breakfast to the entire pack. 30 minutes of them just talkin and catching up with each other Colton summoned me to the bedroom.

Flashbacks
(Memory from Hailey's last pushiment from Colton)

I'm sorry Colton I didn't see you there

It's Alpha Colton to you.

You weren't even Alpha yet I thought in my mind.

Yes Alpha anything else.

He checked his watch casually "you don't go to school do you" ?

No I stopped going 3 years ago Alpha.

Good now you have time to clean the whole pack house nake with me watching you to make sure you don't mess a spot.

Alpha I don't think it's appropriate for me to aaaaahhh

He started to chock me but left a enough room her me to breath.

You will because I said so and because I'm your alpha

Yes Alpha I started to undressed my clothes with him loosening the grip on my neck. That day I never blush so hard in my life and it was all the way for him Dove my sister Gemma put blue dye in my shampoo rip up all my clothes paint my walls in Pig's blood.

End of flashback

I knocked on his door hoping he forget about the coffee incident this morning.
Come in I heard from the inside. My heart dropped I took slowly steps inside where I would be put through hell for 2 hours if I'm late.

2 hours later

I I limped out of his room with memories I can never take back. I've always had a crush on him since I was a little. He's my first kiss but that all changed when my parents died.

Flashback

Me and my parents were in the woods having a picnic planning Noah's surprise party. There was the growl that stopped my parents for me than blinking an eye. There were 6 rouges that surrounded us the large brown one jump in the air landing on my father's stomach. My father and mother immediately shifted into their wolves and fight until there last breath. All I could hear was them telling me to run straight to the pack house.

End of Flashback

I finished cooking dinner for the pack. I tried to go to sleep on a terrible excuse of a mattress but end up writing a song about my life.